Reviews for Fatherhood is Harder Than Godliness
i love it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
BAD BLACK STAR!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
That was sooooo cute3 ;)!
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Really awesome story! YOUR A GREAT WRITER!
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story! I love it!
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AWESOME!
bRad chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
encore, encore, encore. Replay the entire story
thetimewalker2237 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Perfection incarnate!
Anna07 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
awwww! i just died...this story was so good, and cute! :3
TurboNerdQueen chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Oh this brought tears to my eyes! I just recently had my daughter so I was able to relate to this so easily 3
Fatal Mars chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
It was sweet. I think Black Star would be conflicted about having a kid. You had his character nailed down. I really enjoyed it!
OrangeKyo chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
That was great! I loved every part (especially when Tsubaki and Black star faught, great detail) LOVED IT!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
..Wow. I'm in awe of your marvelous skills. It only took reading this story to see what little writing skills I have. *bows to your superior awesomeness*

This was amazing, beautifully written, and absolutely perfect. Why? You had splendidly perfect characterization with everyone (loved the added SoMa btw, lovely work with that). Gosh, no hint of oocness at all. I loved how mature Black Star had gotten, yet to a point you kept his awesomely overconfident jabs. Lovin' it. Loved Tsubaki's bond and love for him, heartwarming to read. You kept the story at an intriguing, gripping, dramatic but not overly so, and comical flow. How you were able to, I'll never know, but I applaud you.

Incredible job! Am I fave-ing this? Oh, yes. In Black Star himself's words: YAHOO!
Caraqueen chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
That was beautiful. I don't even want to go back on my search of a Black Star/Tsubaki story because none will ever surpasd this story! :D
VortexFM chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I loved this so much, it was so sweet and well-written, and I do hope the continuation? is out now 8D