Reviews for Aftermath
Mongoose Peasant chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I totally agree that there should be more Peep Show fanfiction! I've recently discovered the show, and love it. Well done on this fic! :)
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Lovely, very bittersweet - particularly liked the line 'his list of regrets is so extensive this probably won't even make the top fifteen'. It's so Mark.
I Dont Know What Im Doing chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. So spot on Mark.

"Jeremy, his life-ruining flatmate, tasting of life-ruining wedding champagne and still smelling, faintly, of life-ruining wedding-inducing piss," Love it.

You got his internal dialog down perfectly. Lovely one-shot.
Moonphase chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Lol, I first saw this on live journal. I love this pairing, I also love that they're almost canon...almost.
kuroame chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I was struck by a sudden thought and came online to look for Peep Show fanfiction, ending up here. I really hadn't expected to find anything less than mind-searingly awful, and then I read this. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised. The third-person viewpoint threw me a bit, but I got used to it quickly, and it works. I think you capture the characters and mood well, and the awkward humour is spot on.

All-in-all, I'm glad my expectations didn't come true!
UnicornGiggles chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww, that's actually really sweet. I always liked those two together.
hyperStatic chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This doesn't feel odd at all, I adore this It's got this inner awkwardness that just fits the sitcom to a T.

*runs off with champagne bottles*
Starfish120793 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Ah, brilliant! There SO not enough serious Peep Show slash out there (or enough of any other kind of Peep Show slash tbh) and this wins! XD xx