Reviews for Let Me Help
paola chapter 1 . 8/22
Awsome , by the way liked the way you said in the mere end it made me laugh HA HA
mudaika chapter 1 . 8/20
This is the best story I have ever read, please don't leave this to be finished, continue it instead!
tamaraaa chapter 1 . 8/16
Wow... This is such an intensifying fic, I LOVED IT!

Despite the pairing, it makes perfect sense and it makes the fic even more HOT!

Thanks for the feels :D
Rensol chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh, my.

I had no idea what I was getting into when I chose to read this but I do not regret. This had me (you probably don't want to know) blushing and aching so kudos, you've corrupted me and got me into "Soncest".
So god dam hot
7SaiyansToKillFor chapter 1 . 7/25
Solo very sexy, keep it up. ;)
Awesome
This was the bed Dragon Ball Fan fic ever. I would have loved it more if Gohan was an adult, it would have been more exciting.
Masatoru chapter 1 . 6/20
You are very good at writing lemons.
There's just one thing I wonder about. Why is Gohan just 13 years old in almost every story of yours? I like to think of him being at least 14 due to his behaviour. I hardly mind the incest theme but doesn't this make Goku a pedophile?..don't like the idea of it very much..Would't it be better if they wait (with the intercourse) till Gohan's fully grown..? If you know what I mean ;) I think that would make It even more realistic..
ProjectFanFictionHD chapter 1 . 6/12
Liked it? I LOVED IT! No matter how much it makes me feel like shipper trash, it's most definitely one of my OTPs in the Dragon Ball series. And also it didn't leave much to the imagination on how good the detailing was. You're an amazing writer Detox.
I Am A Fan chapter 1 . 5/30
Omg this was so fucking good please make more please continue this.
Stone-heart princess chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow just wow I can't believe how much of a good read it was I enjoyed it so much and was so into it
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I love this fic. Thankyou for not editing!
Please make more gohan/goku fic but with chichi bashing i hate her.
Katie S chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Fucking brilliant, had me squirming in pleasure throughout xD
derp chapter 1 . 10/2/2014