Reviews for Let Me Help
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Not gonna gonna lie i loved it
MusicAndCourage chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
In all honesty, I don't know how to feel about this. This is so messed up but absolutely wonderful to read!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
holy fuck that was intense please write more
Tai Tankamaru chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
hey i wanna be in the story
anon1456 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
It took me half an hour to read this, but it was SO worth it. Keep writing.
The guy no one l chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
To be honest this is really fucked m8 lol. Especially because I clicked on this not knowing what it was. But to be honest I've read worse shit. But I guess your good at telling a story? I don't know I'm just not trying to be you neagative.
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Understandable, I was the same way having a small crush on my Dadda...but I knew that it won't happen in any lifetime as it's wrong on many levels, n it was a faze I was going through as the firstborn child. that's how I figured that Id liked older men who were 4 or 6yrs older than me.

I'm 26 now and I'm currently dating a 31yr old man. lol
Pie 555 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Damn. This was heavy.

I fucking Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This fanfiction is so beautifully written! I think this has to be my favourite soncest fic to boot! What I love about it is how it started off slow but that last sex scene was so intense and hot I honestly got extremely turned on by it. I'm not going to lie, the age does leave me awkward but in anything that the legal age girl sex in Japan is 13 so I do not judge :) thank you for writing this beautiful work

And to that Ronnie person, if they don't like incest they shouldn't of read it.. honestly. Some people deserve a swift slap to their face
Kageta chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
You should make a movie on it
DemiDemon99 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
sure did.
DemiDemon99 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
sure did.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
nice story man can't wait for the rest
Retired Kitkat chapter 1 . 4/13/2016