Reviews for Let Me Help
The guy no one l chapter 1 . 2/10
To be honest this is really fucked m8 lol. Especially because I clicked on this not knowing what it was. But to be honest I've read worse shit. But I guess your good at telling a story? I don't know I'm just not trying to be you neagative.
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Understandable, I was the same way having a small crush on my Dadda...but I knew that it won't happen in any lifetime as it's wrong on many levels, n it was a faze I was going through as the firstborn child. that's how I figured that Id liked older men who were 4 or 6yrs older than me.

I'm 26 now and I'm currently dating a 31yr old man. lol
Pie 555 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Damn. This was heavy.

I fucking Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This fanfiction is so beautifully written! I think this has to be my favourite soncest fic to boot! What I love about it is how it started off slow but that last sex scene was so intense and hot I honestly got extremely turned on by it. I'm not going to lie, the age does leave me awkward but in anything that the legal age girl sex in Japan is 13 so I do not judge :) thank you for writing this beautiful work

And to that Ronnie person, if they don't like incest they shouldn't of read it.. honestly. Some people deserve a swift slap to their face
Kageta chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
You should make a movie on it
LordCanine chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
sure did.
LordCanine chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
sure did.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
nice story man can't wait for the rest
Retired Kitkat chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Totally did. Hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Very good story. I'm no grammar teacher so I'm not gonna judge the grammar. I really did love it though
lkust chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
that was awesome but i kind of wish that there was more
tavwatvwe chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
that...was..the..best...thing...EVER!
katlyn chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
please go on with it
Ronnie Smith chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I didn't know what I was getting into. I definitely didn't think this would turn out how it did.

This is disgusting. Vulgar. Immoral. Yes, you have a talent for writing no doubt, but what you wrote about is just sick. Fictional characters, yes, but father and young son? Even worse, the reviewers are on your side.

Sick. Abhorrent of you to even assume that we all enjoyed this. Fucking inbred.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
this is pushing the limits, man.