Reviews for My Best Friend
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
teambellaedward chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
that was cool :)
natsumi456 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Ok, i'm pretty sure that Bella and Alice are going to come in just like the book says, but is Angel going to come with them? You don't have to respond, I just had to speak what was on my mind.I love your story!
trythis chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
keep writing, I am interested
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
great chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
trythis chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
It keeps me coming back for more! Just please reread your chapter so you can edit yourself. I have this problem as well. I reread it and wonder how the heck I made that error?

I'm glad your still writing this story though.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
great chapter update and i can not wait to read more off it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
HermioneandMarcus chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
x-rayLady chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
You started out with a very intriguing idea. It's too bad you rushed your next chapters so much. You might want to take it slower next time, keep your readers wonder a bit longer what would be up with Angel. For example, you never explained why she smelled the way she smelled. Well, either way, I hope you don't get discouraged and continue to have original ideas...
SammPaglia chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
its good. hard to read though. when it is all one paragraph it is almost impossible to read. use enter more please. but keep writing
trythis chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Look if your writing just for reviews then stop now. It is nice to get a review but the idea developement and rewriting the idea and taking your time with the layout of the chapter and how it reads and finally hitting upload. Thosa are the highs, watching your activity and knowing someone read your story that is the end all and be all...please take your time and read what you write, use spell check, make sure your thoughts are written in full sentences and enjoy watching how many hite your story gets, how many people stick around to read the next chapter and so on. You have courage to let strangers read what you wrote not all people have courage to interface with you, that's not what it should be about. Peace and keep writing!
trythis chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
It makes you want more, Angel is intreaging.