Reviews for The Eighth Stage
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 1 . 2/13
This is Perfection. You deserve an award of some kind. Seriously, there this not a single word more suited to this than Perfection.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Nice. Something tells me that the enemy is seriously screwed.
Akuma Ookami Rei chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That is the single scariest thing I have ever even thought about, I feel the need to go crawl into a corner and cry
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OH SHIT! THE WORLD IS DOOMED! that was perfect.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
ROTFLMAO!
John Riehle chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ok, you know I love your ideas but I have to ask... could you please go on. You are the undisputed master of the shock and awe scene, but I'm dying to see more from you. You've got several short scenarios that would make great, if not full blown stories, at least extended, longer scenarios.

I'd love to see this one expanded. I just think it'd be so cool to see all of what the Joker could do with all of the emotional spectrum at his command.

Also, nitpicking here, but why would a Black Ring fly onto the Joker when he is not dead? Minor nitpick but still...
PhilH chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
My first reaction to the end of this story was a (very manly) "Eep!" Good job.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
The Black Lanterns may never know what hit them, but I don't think the remainder of the world will be happy once he's finished off that gathering?
Darth Bane chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well, if you are going to have an apocalypse, you might as well take the wheels off.
Michael Weyer chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh, just...BRILLIANT! And ashamed I never even considered it myself.
david chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
LOLZ! x2
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Heh..thanks for this. I needed some bizarre in my day. )
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
The ultimate punchline;D Keep writing
WriteShop chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
You know, Batman (bruce Wayne), would make a good candidate for both the yellow & blue rings together
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Figures. The most powerful person in the galaxy, and it's the Joker.