Reviews for What if Asylum
casammy chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
I admit to be a lover of seeing injured and hurt sam and that dean takes the care of, I like when john behaves since one give and not as a sergeant with sammy
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
TraSan chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Yay! Thank you so much for the extra chapter! Just the dose of comfort and caring that makes the hurt all worthwhile. Aw.

Loved Dad and Dean caring Sam the last half mile and settling him into the Impala. Especially loved Sam falling asleep (in spite of the pain) against his brother knowing he was safe and feeling like a part of the family.

Wonderful.
nison99 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I hope you keep going i want to read the doctor visit. I love a good limp sam and doctor visits are awsome for a limp sam story! I hope you keep going.
samgirl19 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
i like the person who requested this chp is tells us what they did with sam after that whole ordeal
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
aw cute ending!
swfdgirl37 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
aw

that was sweet :)
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
aww thats so cute
UndeadWithoutCoffee chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
While I do like the idea of your story, I must say, that I do not like this style much.

It does not sound much like Sam and Dean, and I dont like this whole PE thing either. Now this might just be me but Id probably try to rework this style somehow to make it more like the show.
TraSan chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
GAH! Sorry, that's the way it came out so I thought I'd share. :)

Glad Dean and John got to Sam on time. Phew.
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
yea burt us dead woohoo and aw i love the tend hugging moment in the end and i cant wait to read more of what if
supernaural fan chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Love this story alot

Just need more detail to make it perfact
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Oh, we know there's gonna be HELL to pay once John and Dean (mostly Dean) gets a hold of Burt. Catch ya on the flip side.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
i hope sammy doesnt get hurt
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
oy i just hope they make it in time becasue if burt kills sam im going to be really upset lol