Reviews for Cullan's meeting the Black Dagger Brothers
nursemandysue chapter 12 . 8/4
Can't wait!
tinkertoy81 chapter 7 . 3/30
This is so great... I think it would be hilarious if the two groups ever 'meet up'. You are a great writer. I'm currently reading fan fiction while I count the seconds for the next 4 hrs & 15 min until The Shadows is downloaded to my tablet. I cane across your take on the cross over and I'm loving it! A big thank you, I'm really enjoying this slice of Brothers vs Cullens! I had thought of writing a fan fiction myself but the story I'm writing is taking a different turn as I'm getting the characters and setting down. Like you mentioned the story kinda takes control even when you see it going one way... next thing you know it is something else all together! Keep up the great work! Thanks again
Klt chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Love this story so far and I'm looking forward to new stuff.
P chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
please UPDATE! I have been waiting for ages!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Please write more!
Elizabeth1985 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Just finished reading all the chapters so far! This is such a great clash between Twilight and BDB. I really, really wish there was a BDB fanfic category! Cant wait for the next chapter. You manage to stay true to character in both worlds and that is simply amazing. A lot of people struggle with that so I just wanted to compliment you on it.
Elizabeth1985 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Loving this story. I wasn't sure I would either, I am a huge BDB fan, but the movies have kind of ruined Twilight for me, even though I loved the books. I really wish Ward would let BDB fanfic on here!
Devi shard chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
It seems since your team Edward that you have a bias against Jacob why can't Jacob who was denied Bella not have Nessie or is he going to get the chosen Layla?
Mia chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Please update this! I love it :)
scry-ash chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
"She totally hugged me" Alice is a crazy fruit! I don't know how Jasper deals...seriously.
Adipocere chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I just reread this story and I still adore it. I do so hope that you decide to resume writing it again someday. ;) Hint, hint. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Loving this story SO much! My two favourite series combined!
ivyprincess chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
please write the next chapter!
ivyprincess chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
OSV! I LOVED the footnote. And I'd love Rhage to beat Jacob's ass!
Sasha Halestorm chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I've gotta say, I started this thinking it would just be a good laugh, and it is that for sure, but you've also managed to pull off a really fantastic plot! I see it's been quite some time, but I do hope your muse will come back to you. While I'm a total Qhuay shipper, in this instance I'm loving the Qhuinn/Ness! I'd love to see how that all develops. Regardless, thank you for the fun!