Reviews for Cullan's meeting the Black Dagger Brothers
Klt chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Love this story so far and I'm looking forward to new stuff.
P chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
please UPDATE! I have been waiting for ages!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Please write more!
Elizabeth1985 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Just finished reading all the chapters so far! This is such a great clash between Twilight and BDB. I really, really wish there was a BDB fanfic category! Cant wait for the next chapter. You manage to stay true to character in both worlds and that is simply amazing. A lot of people struggle with that so I just wanted to compliment you on it.
Elizabeth1985 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Loving this story. I wasn't sure I would either, I am a huge BDB fan, but the movies have kind of ruined Twilight for me, even though I loved the books. I really wish Ward would let BDB fanfic on here!
Devi shard chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
It seems since your team Edward that you have a bias against Jacob why can't Jacob who was denied Bella not have Nessie or is he going to get the chosen Layla?
Mia chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Please update this! I love it :)
scry-ash chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
"She totally hugged me" Alice is a crazy fruit! I don't know how Jasper deals...seriously.
Adipocere chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I just reread this story and I still adore it. I do so hope that you decide to resume writing it again someday. ;) Hint, hint. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Loving this story SO much! My two favourite series combined!
ivyprincess chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
please write the next chapter!
ivyprincess chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
OSV! I LOVED the footnote. And I'd love Rhage to beat Jacob's ass!
Sasha Halestorm chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I've gotta say, I started this thinking it would just be a good laugh, and it is that for sure, but you've also managed to pull off a really fantastic plot! I see it's been quite some time, but I do hope your muse will come back to you. While I'm a total Qhuay shipper, in this instance I'm loving the Qhuinn/Ness! I'd love to see how that all develops. Regardless, thank you for the fun!
brighid chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
update! i want to know what happens already!
Tinatstar22 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I won't read it until your done. I hate trying to read stories that are never completed. Please Complete soon! It's an awesome idea!