Reviews for Blessed Are The Forgotten
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Oh, how it burns the soul and squeezes the heart! Best part though, it leaves us with the hope that this story will be one of the ones that turn out differently...that turn out right. :) On to the next!
Anjel of Darknes chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I looove this. I'm gonna read it all but my only complaint is that they speak in song to each other. It's their way. Maybe writing they're conversational dialogue as a poem so it's more opera.
Ali Nowac chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Love, love, love, LOVE, this! It's beautifully written and captures both characters quite spectacularly. You have a talent, and I'm so glad that you're sharing it with us! This is about the ... fifth time that I've read this, only finding out that you were on here after purchasing both Manifestations of a Phantom's Soul and The Opera Ghost Unraveled. I wanted to share my reaction to this to you, because I know how you said you were hesitant to post anything.

Keep writing and have a great day!
Alex
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful & well written, thank you for sharing the story.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love this story. You've captured the rollercoaster of their emotions so well, and ended it on a note of hope. Definitely a favorite.
Laurie L. Maty chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very poinant, and sweet.
Mattias chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this story... )

I love the Erik/Christine ship as well. I don't think appearance necessarily has to matter when it comes to emotions, there is a saying: "The heart wants what the heart wants". )

I can easily see that he is like a gift to her, bringing her out of her shyness and sorrow after her father, giving her a new male rolemodel to love, even if not as her father... At the same time, she is like a gift to him, someone that can finally see past his deformity, and look at him as the man he truly is.

I disagree with how the books end, they make out this childhood crush, from way back when she was a child, to be a deep love. Much more likely that she connect Raoul's memory to a time when she had her father still with her... The emotions awakened in her by her "angel" feels much more realistic.

Actually I think the first book written about them was heavily influenced by the era it was authored in. Back then the nobility could still do no wrong, pretty sure it wasn't even that long ago Prima Nocte had been taken out of use. The church still protected the nobility.

I'm not at home right now, and I don't remember the password for my account on this site, but if you have any response I leave my mail below. ) Anyhow, loved your tale, and hope to read alot more from you.

Mattias (from Sweden)

mattias dot akerlund at hotmail dot se
Ritika chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I have only one word to describe it as a phantom's opera lover myself, PERFECT!
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was amazing - all of Erik's rage and grief was here, as well as Christine's fear. I liked the way you left Erik with some hope of winning Christine's love and the way that you addresses religion and God during the story. Well done.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very emotional scene. Well written and loved the last bit of hope at the end for Erik
LittleLote chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Again, an amazing short scene!

I like the debat about religion, interesting arguments...

I think you describe Eric very well (his ideas etc)

And always wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Excellent excerpt from what I would wish to read more. well developed characters and I too would like to read more. Anne B. Caluwaert, author of "The Phantom's Redemption.'
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I always love reading your work, and this one was no exception. I had tears in my eyes on more than one occasion! Congratulations (again) on Opera Macabre!
StakeMeSpike04 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Phanon chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
HI! I know this is strange, but...can you continue this story? i would love to see how far it could go!