Reviews for Country Girl and a City Girl
Gandalf's Beard chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Damn that's hot! What shoulda' happened on Wizards on Deck... :D
Hornyaf chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was so good like DAMN
guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
good two great girls
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was amazing. There is a sequel to this right? Like when Bailey graduates she goes to find Alex or something. Or maybe Alex goes to find her. (hint, hint) lol
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I APPLAUD your VERY SWEET Idea for Alex to invent a spell that results in a 69! I am giving a DOZEN NEW YEAR RED ROSES & A LONG STANDING OVATION to you for creating your VERY ROMANTIC Alex & Bailey story! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your VERY PRECIOUS story! My favorite part is your VERY BEAUTIFUL writing of Bailey & Alex becoming LOVERS! One of my favorite scenes is the VERY ROMANTIC final scene with Alex & Bailey very gently but for a long sweet time kissing & snuggling in each other's arms! What FUN did you have writing your WONDERFUL story? YOU ARE VERY GIFTED! I hope that you have a VERY ROMANTIC New Year's Day & a VERY LOVING New Year! KISSSSEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS & HUGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Part 2? :)
NoName chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I was just thinking of how I wished there was a good Bailey/Alex fanfic whilst I was scrolling through your stories and I found this one. Completely made my day:-)
TheKatie444 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You should definately continue this :)
Kanedama chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
HOT and awesome! More More I need MORE!
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
make a sequel please :)
PurpleGlow-Sticks chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
LOL the end line was great! Haha loved it :D well done.
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hm...

I agree that it looked like something romantic might have been there between Alex and Bailey. The two seemed to grow awfully close in a very short time period. The two being attracted to each other makes a good deal of sense.

I don't particularly think that either Bailey or Alex would have sex so soon into a relationship, but that doesn't really matter in a fic like this.

To be honest I don't think the two would last. Bailey reminds me just a bit of Alex's short term crushes on the show, and I think that Bailey would be frustrated with Alex's slacker behavior. Both are also prone to fighting with the people close to them. I suspect the two would break up sooner rather than later.
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Quite enjoyable. The way you wrote the attraction as they looked at one another really sucked me in.
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Alex/Bailey is just win. I'm sure the two of them could teach each other a lot of things, lol. I liked the build up, and that Alex was inexplicably drawn to Bailey. Really liked Alex's last mental line, the 'take that Justin', because she so would think that. Nice fic, good job getting these two together.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Well that was pretty damn awesome, i must say )

I love this pairing, and i've started writing a story or two about them but i've never managed to finish it! Though i must say your story puts all of my attemps to shame!

Absolutely brilliant! Yup, only Alex would use magic for sex XD