Reviews for The Best Revenge: Time of the Basilisk
Victoria Sowel chapter 30 . 9/9
I hope there will be another story to this! So far, this is one of the better Harry Potter fanfics that I've read :D
BookWyrm chapter 18 . 8/15
To Whoever It May Concern:

I really liked the ending to this chapter - Fred and George independently discovering that Peter Pettigrew is hiding as Scabbers.

I also really like the directions that have been taken with this story and the series that it's in - Harry getting his own sub-apartment in the dursley home and learning about runes (the rune on his forehead), Tom Riddle making his way to the Mirror, Quirrel being rescued, the Wizard World Explorer Club, the loyalty/friendship of Hufflepuff House, the amazing ballet ability of Sally-Ann Perks, and so many other details.

I'm so happy that I found this series and so glad that it was written and shared so that it was available to be found.
Little Doctor chapter 30 . 8/6
I like this. It's well-written and has the plot of the first three books all in Harry's first year with a little something extra. Everyone gets a happy ending, including Voldemort. There's a lot of character growth, especially with Snape, but also with the children. Five stars, four thumbs up, loved this and the first one.
Bele chapter 30 . 8/1
Thank you for this amazing story, loved every bit of it! Again, you brought up bits and pieces from Canon that bugged me and you fixed them so nicely, like how come the twins had that stupid map and never saw Peter on it. Also, really need to go to the ballet. Thank you for writing this story. I hope that where ever you are now you can still write and amaze whoever you got with with your awesome talent...
Revolos55 chapter 26 . 7/24
"How interesting. I shall remember to be guided through life by your unsolicited opinions." - Hahahahaha

Lmao at the idea of actual fucking wizards playing D&D
Writtenaspr chapter 6 . 7/24
Wonderful story! unput-downable.
'Herbert Beery' alias Herbert Beerbohm Tree, who was a great actor and theatre director, and who founded RADA,
the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. Severus Snape, alias our Alan S. P. Rickman, 21.02.1946, was taught to be an actor there; it is much more flourishing and a catalyst of talent, than the Wizarding theatre.
the actor Oliver Reed was Beerbohm Tree's grandson.
... I was saddened to read of the death of madame A. de Blassenville, a highly skilled writer. Thank you for all these tales. Rest in peace.
Revolos55 chapter 18 . 7/23
Oh thank fucking god, the twins not noticing Pettigrew on the Map bugs the crap out of me
Revolos55 chapter 5 . 7/17
Heh, was that Moody line a Starship Troopers reference?
laloudu77 chapter 30 . 7/12
What an amazing saga! I learned at the middle of this one that you passed away, and I'm sincerely sorry for that :-( I hope you are better off now! Thank you for having shared your amazing imagination with us!
Skarlet Nature chapter 30 . 7/1
I love the story. Or the stories in fact. Both are well written and very interesting to read. Nicely paced. I personally prefer a bit longer chapters and am not too discouraged by the occasional cliff hanger either. I especially like how you gave Merlin a new life and explained in a nice way what happened to the last horcrux. I always love the stories where the first horcrux shows a real sensible Tom and you portrayed him nicely, still with a cruel streak but nice. I love your work. Thanks for writing such great stories
EmmSea chapter 1 . 6/19
Two exceptionally well written stories. The 'renewed' TMR was unresolved, alas the author is no longer with us, so we can only wonder what plans she may have had for a third story. Regardless, these stories are well worth the time, I highly recommend them.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 30 . 6/15
This was amazing! Keep writing!
This (and your previous part of this story) are brilliant! I can totally imagine the events unfolding like that and it's so well written! Really amazing.
eternal-7827 chapter 30 . 4/30
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It lives on even now. Wishing you all the happiness in the next great adventure.
I fell in love with you when you brought goats into the picture, but my heart quietly shattered when Snape didn't want to keep them. : ' (
2,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »