Reviews for The Best Revenge: Time of the Basilisk
omh666 chapter 21 . 13h
I have to say, I'm a little confused about something. So, Snape touched Harry's scar and got a reaction from his dark mark. Snape touched the diedem and got a reaction from his mark. But Lucious handled the diary even if only when he put it between the books at the shop, but he didn't feel anything in his mark?
jace4ever chapter 30 . 7/5
Very wonderful
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 8 . 6/17
My heart is bursting! So cute!
Oh how I wish the talented, amazing writer of this story had been able to write a third installment...of course, I wish even more that she had lived to want to do so. Kudos to a fine set of works - Kudos all around!
Jonathan Harker, real estate attorney... a little nod to Bram Stoker's Dracula, perhaps?
Absolutely brilliant.
OrabellaOcean chapter 8 . 1/13
I fangirled over the Pride and Prejudice reference! They're so cute!
eha1234 chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
I read the first story and ended it without seeing this one! My wish for an update was fulfilled within 10 minutes. I'm so glad I decided to look at your other works. This has been wonderful!
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
so his bones do not lie in the chamber forever; Tom is using Zacharias' body?
TheWickedRainbow chapter 30 . 11/27/2017
I just found out about this amazing writers passing; my condolences
TheWickedRainbow chapter 30 . 11/27/2017
Yeeeees! it is DOOONE! EOO! Well done, amazing just like the first one! will there be a third?
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
What always seems extraordinary to me is that nobody hears hissing when Harry hears words
Guest chapter 30 . 11/16/2017
Fantastic set of stories! Very imaginative, very creative - they were a true delight to read! I don't normally read fanfics without an explored romance being the center of the story, but this was a really nice change. I love the idea of Hermione ending up with Draco, and of Harry ending up with possibly Chloe or Pan...Tanzy, even, for the Child of Lily Snape blood continuum. Well done!
sheltis chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
The author of this fantastic fanfiction passed away last year. What a shame... She was a fabulous writer.
Eagle Hawke chapter 27 . 10/18/2017
Are the runes the curse?
2,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »