Reviews for The Best Revenge: Time of the Basilisk
Nahala chapter 30 . 5/1
I loved both of the stories in this verse and thank you for the ride.
aalens chapter 30 . 4/17
Thank you for writing this story. It has been a great read!
Gazuzin chapter 30 . 2/28
Loved this fic, Happy! Harry is such a nice concept, also i loved how normal Harry was, in the sense that he didnt have to carry the world on his shoulders and was very relaxed. Thanks for writing this
prachiner1993 chapter 30 . 2/22
Thanks for writing! Very nicely done.
Tonks7777777 chapter 30 . 2/11
Sooo good! Thank you so much for taking your time and energy to write this beautiful story! Loved every minute!
Tessa chapter 30 . 1/9
Dear Lesley,

I read this series back in 2011 shortly after it was finished and recced everywhere. It touched me deeply. I've been thinking about it again recently and came here today to reread it, only to see that your mother, the author of these fics passed in 2016. I'm so terribly sorry to hear it. Your mom was a rare talent as a writer and clearly had many other talents and passions as well. My deepest condolences for your loss. I lost my own mother to bone cancer in 1999 and my dad in 1984 to lung cancer. Never a day goes by when I don't miss them but I believe a little bit of them remains in everyone who loved them.

May 2022 be a happy and healthy one for you and yours. All the best to you, Tessa
tomascatts chapter 25 . 12/30/2021
"And I swear Pantysgawn is real...could I make that up?". Well, you DID come up with Fletwock.
tomascatts chapter 23 . 12/30/2021
And now we have Zachmort
tomascatts chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
Maybe it's just the muggle snakes that are deaf, but that magical snakes can hear.
xfel chapter 30 . 12/28/2021
A wonderful story. thanks a lot!
gladeyemoody chapter 30 . 11/18/2021
Fantastic! Excellent! Absolutely amazing writing.
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit.

The only thing that is bothering me is that Tom Riddle got away with killing Zach Smith, just like Snape feels about the last horcrux...but well the whole thing was extremely well written.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2021
done
Whysys reddit chapter 30 . 9/27/2021
Fantastic series I thoroughly enjoyed it. So happy with how everything was tied up! Excellent writing as well, could barely stop reading.
JuliusMD chapter 30 . 9/16/2021
Thank you for this story.
UncagedAgent chapter 30 . 9/15/2021
THIS WAS AMAZING!

I binged both books in "The Best Revenge" and I'm in love. This was an excellent concept with an even better execution. I can't say enough good things about this work. The characters were great, the new takes on relationships were great, Snape's happy ending was great.

I look forward to re-reading this series again. Fabulous job :)
2,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »