Reviews for The Best Revenge: Time of the Basilisk
PlumeVif151 chapter 9 . 3/27
This marriage affair kind of put me off to be honest. Especially if we consider the fact that they've been "friends" for less than a year and dating for just a few weeks or months... Sure it is a fanfiction, but that is a bit too much for my taste. I think I'll stop reading here
mysinger chapter 9 . 3/21
I love the Draco/Harry dynamic. Harry just ignores or redirects Draco's occasional high-handedness with humor. Harry has been a good influence on both Draco and Severus. Excellent Chapter!
Zaywex chapter 17 . 3/17
You're really good at humanizing Harry and come as kids; Everytime you include a detail like the messy bookbag and etc I laugh a bit.
Corwyn chapter 30 . 3/13
Loved this story. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 17 . 3/9
As another fanfic writer famously said, if Tom Riddle were not an idiot, that's not a catastrophe, it's an extinction event! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
janefanatic chapter 28 . 3/8
Hooray! The horcrux is gone! I'm confused as to why the dark mark disappeared though. Didn't the diary kill Zacharias and renew Tom Riddle?
janefanatic chapter 26 . 3/8
It was nice to meet the Burbages!
janefanatic chapter 25 . 3/8
That last line made me laugh! That is a handsome dowry!
janefanatic chapter 24 . 3/8
I'm glad the ring horcrux was taken care of without any cursing of the hands!
janefanatic chapter 23 . 3/8
Poor Zacharias! I'm sorry he's dead.
janefanatic chapter 22 . 3/8
Oh no! Well, I'm relieved that she was only petrified and not killed, but this is all too horrible! And no mandrakes this year! Maybe Snape can brew something with that special root (Moly?) he used before!
janefanatic chapter 21 . 3/8
Poor Sirius! He seems much worse off than in canon. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 20 . 3/8
I'm glad Harry found the Room of Requirement!
janefanatic chapter 19 . 3/8
Hooray! I'm so glad that Perer's been exposed! And the ballet sounded lovely!
janefanatic chapter 18 . 3/8
Ooh, yes please! I would love for Pettigrew to be discovered! Of course Harry doesn't really NEED Sirius at this point; he has Snape, Minerva and Charity, after all. But I hate to think of Sirius locked up in Azkaban. Thanks for sharing!
2,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »