Reviews for The Lieutenant and the Lady
Evil ChocoCookie chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Update. Now. ò_ó
candice chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
It was beautiful. And differant for a

you! And please hurry with the rest.
Enyo chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
i daresay this is the best master and commander fanfic i've come across...

also i'd like to add that your cliffhangers are killing me

but i'm sure it's worth the wait

do continue the good work
Renaiya880727 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
GAH! What happens next? I'm half tempted to write the rest myself, but I really want to read what YOU write next, not something I wrote to preserve my sanity! Update soon please! I LOVE THIS STORY!
bayumlikedayum chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
AAAAAH! Please, update!

*puppy eyes*
bananafish chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
I am loving this so far. Please write more.
The Evil Chocolate Cookie chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
Really good so far! Keep it up and update soon!

Miss Newton!

(sorry - my poor brain...)
Miss Newton!

(My poor brain...)
nightkate chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Sorry for the long absence, I'm newly pregnant and not coping too well. If you plan getting anyone pregnant in this story and need any inspiration, I will happily offer you first-hand-accounts of morning, afternoon and evening sickness of all kinds.

Other than that: Splendid idea, my old mate Will! *thumbs up* Will is the funniest chap ever. I really enjoyed how he so very honestly explained he was fully exprecting an unsatisfying marriage with a woman who wishes him to be at sea all the time and/or to get knocked over the head as soon as possible. :D Such a sweetheart. And I have a suspicion Lady Bethany might like the suggestion, too. But the Captain and Doctor must not know it, no no no. It's better this way.

Poor Tom is far too confused. Please don't make him too romantic - to marry for love? Ha! I bet Tom never had any thoughts on marrying at all. He's far too occupied with his making a living in the RN. (I would say, a marriage for Tom would just have to "happen to him" somehow.) But let's see how it goes.

BTW, will Bethany and Evie meet again and talk the incident over?

And I'm dying to see Miss Nixon try her seduction skills on Tom. (I want him to resist in his cute, awkward manner, of course.)

Now on with the romance and ponies!

Best wishes,

DreamPower chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
Oh my God. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

You are such a talented writer - you should be doing this for a full-time job.

Please update more! I'm on the edge of my seat here...

Paisley the Flowergirl chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Oh, joy! More LATL! I am most contrite for failing to express my appreciation of the last chapter; I was convinced that I would be getting email messages about updates, but apparently, they were commandeered by Linois and his fleet, never to be seen again.

ANYway, I am (literally) hanging on the edge of my seat, hoping that Evie, Tom, Mowett, and Lady B all find their happy endings, and that Miss Newton goes to India and is devoured by one of those tigers that P O'B is so taken with. Your writing voice and style continue to shine!

I hope Lady Bethany is a poetry enthusiast, as I dearly would like to see she and Mowett-Poet end up together. Then again, anything to get Stephen to stop mooning over that awful old Diana V. is a good thing, so I retract my absolute denial of his upcoming nuptials...
MissThursday chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Huge sighs of relief all 'round!

I'm so excited for what's coming- more Tom and Evie is always a good thing. As are ponies! And a whole story about the dear Doctor- Hurrah!

Also, thanks for the spoiler warning. I just passed that particular part of HMS Surprise, but still have a fair piece to go.

Excellently done, as always.

Charlieey chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
This is amazing! Your portrayal of the regency world seems so perfect it could have been written during the time! :D I love the way you have portrayed the heroine against typical views and all the characters seem just like they are in the film :D Awesome job! :D
Nindae chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Wonderful, as always! :)

I really enjoy your style of writing this (very late eighteenth century) and I love the way you work with those characters!

Can't wait for the next chapter AND Stephen's very own story. Keep up the good work!