Reviews for A Mile in His Shoes
Portgas-Ruka chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I must remind you that Robin doesn't use '-san' no more after the whole Enies Lobby Arc, she only used it to distant herself from the crew since the time she joined. I'm telling you this because it's confusing for me and maybe few others. I know you're using it cause you like, but you also have stick to her character, since she got rid of all the '-san's' in her crew names, now that she's close with them.
myzorobin chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
You should somehow continue it and add on more detail with zorobin and sanami. But it was really good thanks for posting
fuuko no miko chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This made me laugh out loud in certain parts. Great job! LOL.
magnumopai chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
lol Robin thinks Zoro is "sane"...

from highest to lowest..

Sanity levels

2. Nami
& Chopper

11.

100. Brook
JuzSomeone chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
i find it fine :D juz one thing.. why is this story not labelled as complete o.0
Rinas chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
That was great. You characterized them very well.
desireececy chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Wow! This chapter was great, just like the others. I loved the ending! You did perfect! ]
dandy wonderous chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Great way to end this! I especially love the way they get back into their own bodies. Who knew, all they had to do was be nice and thank each other. XD

And I love the promise of budding love! Aw! So beautiful!

Nice fic. XD
pheonixflamechimera78 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
XD Manly-man talk! :D

Just kidding. I really liked this story, it was really sweet...and funny...and AWESOME!
Tare-chan chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
LOL! so after they have their 'understanding' at one the other, the curse finally broken XD Nice... And I really LOLed at the end. IMO that's a perfect end Nice job!
Slipmaskin chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Constantly, I had trouble with imagining Zoro standing there smoking in a relaxed posture, just like Sanji and vice versa. It can have something to do with the lack of description of them both but also is the scenario really hard to imagine all in all xD

I liked that you didn't have it go much further than only conversation. All to often you see in fanfics fine moments being totally destroyed by some completely sudden kiss, hug, whatever.

Yeah, nice end. It defenitely helped to have them actually practice the lessons they've learnt from eachother there in the end. And funny too, having it end with someone else falling for the same curse.

So it turned out pretty good in the end
Tare-chan chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
ohh... this is interesting. And yes, I agree, your strong point is in characterization. And I really like how you portraid the relation between Zoro and Sanji. Those two alphas can work together under 'important/urgent' situation, they just rarely show it XD

I can't wait to read more!
dandy wonderous chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Nice chapter. I laugh at Luffy's cluelessness. XD

However, I am a bit concerned... Nami's falling in love with a Sanji that isn't Sanji.

Aw well, I suppose we'll see in the last chapter, won't we? XD
lochrann chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Still liking it. Also glad, you didn't go to deep into the whole eye-affair, that way I can bare it. I'm very much looking forward to the conclusion!
lochrann chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Short and sweet, I like it. About the bangs-thing, to be honest I so hope that underneath his bangs is a perfectly normal eye, because if I have to read one more childhood-angst-freak-deformed-scar-missing-eye-story I assure you I'll go nuts. It's a cool hairstyle (not in real-life but it looks good on Sanji) and I hope that's all there is to it!