Reviews for Drinking in the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
The ending... XD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You know, X27 isn't generally my thing, but, this worked out surprisingly well. Thank you very much for sharing. I find you to be a quirky, talented, author, and I really appreciate that. (It also doesn't hurt that you happen to write for KHR, which is kind of the best thing since Harry Potter). Cheers!

-SoS
bkwyrm16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
And six years later, Xanxus can sleep with Tsuna there.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What a lovely gift Xanxus got :) I bet Tsuna shocked him by saying that at the end.
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
"the brittle, crystalline sound of his control" such a pretty little line. I love your works. At first I actually thought this was about the time in the bathroom with Tsuna as the seme that you mentioned in Vivi Memor Leti. Nevertheless, it is awesome!
puruku chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I always love to read about XanxusxTsuna! And this one was perfect, loved how Tsuna wasnt all timid and how Xanxus was trying to refuse but couldnt in the end:)
grinny chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
hmmm...Tsuna always did have a high pain tolerance. '
I Am The Pumpkin King chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So sweet x)
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
:D
Mata chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Gosh, I am late to the party but I've always loved Xanxus/Tsuna and wish there were more fics with this pairing. Your fic was just sweet and awesome! Please write more X/27 stories!
YukieHitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
AMAZING!

My nose is still bleeding from absolute hot action!

and my heart's still pounding from the sweet moment there

But one thing though...I'm wondering about that *request* to take tsuna's virginity?:D? is there a nice smutty fic for that *eyes sparkle*
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
X27 FTW!
milostudio chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is the third time i reread this story and i just noticed that i didn't give you any feedback yet. apologize for my inconsideration.

i love this story, the same way i so love the whole Vivi memor leti series. but i left me a bit of confussion why Xanxus can't sleep when Tsuna is around. is it because he have to be on guard? i think you already gave the reason behind this in Vivi but i didn't quit understand.

anyway, it's a beautiful way for Tsuna to show his concern on Xanxus. both of them seems to be connected in a weird way but it did work out some how. thanks for sharing the fic. i really enjoy it.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
damn :) i also love x27.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wah! XD That was so cool! Tsunayoshi confessing and Xanxus being shock! Fabulous job! ;)