Reviews for The Neutral Endgame Observation
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Wood that it had happened that way. Thanks so much
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
A good one
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I liked this. I would have enjoyed a long chapter-ed story more but having this in Raj's POV made it so interesting.
Mamori chama chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was terrific, not to mention the mentions of Raj considering himself Switzerland. He also appears in character with a bit more depth, along with a taste of realism I believe, kudos.
jacquelyn.oh chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So I know this fic has been up for super long, but I just stumbled upon it, and I have to say... genius! I loved your characterization of Sheldon here... and I really liked seeing it all from Raj's POV. Wonderful!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Love it. I like when Raj figures things out and does his own internal monologue.

Rate: A
Computer Gremlin chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just stumbled across your story today. Wow, I love your style. The imagery is wonderful, the writing superb and the story line well laid (no pun intended). It was a pleasure to read something so well written. Congratulations!
ras349 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I liked the story and Raj's voice was spot on. I also enjoyed to Supernatural references about a righteous man breaking the first seal. Keep up the good work.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really enjoyed this a lot - I found it by accident! You should put this in the Sheldon / Penny category, too, so others can enjoy it. :) Anyway, excellent job. You built a credible voice for Raj. I really "heard" him talking. Please keep writing - I look forward to more of your stories!
Aeryn Speedle-MacManus chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was frakkin' a-mazing! I am just now getting into 'The Big Bang Theory' and I am loving it. I am anxiously awaiting my season 1-3 DVD's so that I can see what I've been missing for so long. Kudos on a well written and brilliant fic! I loved it! Two thumbs way up.
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh man, I've only seen a handful of episodes, but I can't believe the guys would risk Sheldon's scientific reputation like that! They're lucky he ever spoke to them again! And the selfish way Leonard acted - caring more about sleeping with Penny than repairing his friendship with Sheldon - well, words can't describe how ticked I am at him right now. I *knew* there was a reason I didn't like that weasel!

But I do love how Sheldon cares about how Penny feels about things. Proves he does care about her, and not just getting even with Leonard.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
d(*-*)
izzypop chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I loved having Raj's POV. Really interesting.
Dwellin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
ooo, this one was a little more tense than the other ones... I have never liked the non-resolution the writers gave over the heinious betrayal of Leonard towards his best friend.

Sheldon is quite the chess master in this one, not someone I would want to go up against. You did a fantastic job with him and showing that side of him.

Well done.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ha! Marvelous. There needs to be more Raj fic. I love your portrayal of how he sees things, his worldview. Love the little details, like the Toblerone bar, and his power of observation.

Nicely done! :)