Reviews for Finally Home
NataliaRoma97 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I can't believe you made a seven brides for seven brothers reference! That is one of my absolute favorite movies! Love your story so far
Angelia White chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
No offense but the ending is very disappointing. The resy was good but the ending was rushed, as if you didn't really care what was happening.
my time is now chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Lovely way to end the story. Though it felt a little rushed towards the ending, I think showcasing more of alice's powers would have taken many more chapters, so nice Ingrid to the story with them being married.
Blood White Rose chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
This is not an ending! We need more!

P.S:You're amazing! And why was he sad?
Spirit Kiss chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Write more! WRITE MORE! WRITE MOOOORE! I seem a bit demanding, don't I? XD Perfect story, you are a very talented writer!
Gryffindor4eva chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
This story is amazing! I absolutely love it and I love that fact that it's a Colossus/OC story as well.

Please please please update again soon!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
mcc1089 chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
WRITE MORE! Do NOT stop there lol
Dawn Racer chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
Write more! My gosh this is amazing! I absolutely adore this, I love this so so much. Please please write more.
Dawn Racer chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So adorable!
Dawn Racer chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I do like this. Normally I'm not a big fan of Colossus, I'm more of Nightcrawler fan myself, but this is great!
I actually don't know much about Collossus's background could ya explain?
JJ chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Please update I really love this story and its the only good colossus story out there I actually read the whole thing in one night!
JJ chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Oh my go please write more! I live Alice and Peter. They're so cute together! finally they kissed! :P