Reviews for Finding the Proper Tenses
Hermy Puckle chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Wow. That was amazing. I had to go back and reread it to see all the clues.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
What a fun story. I love time travel situations. Thanks so much
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I don't really read fan fictions about tv show characters, but I picked this out on a whim, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.

The time travel idea was done quite nicely. I found funny and yet intriguing that Sheldon and Penny end up together. I like how at the end, Sheldon tries her eggs, and the future ending begins.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Not bad.
Just A Muggle Artist chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was adorable! I love Sheldon and Penny so much! It's hard for me to read certain stories about Sheldon and Penny because of how out of character they are but if you read ones where they are so in character and in love well it makes my fan girl heart all happy! And that's what you did! The time traveling concept was perfect! And the way Sheldon acted was absolutely great! And at the end? We'll lets just say I smiled, a lot. I wish that could happen on the show! I hate that Penny's going to marrying Lenard and with Sheldon and Amy getting more cozy fanfiction is all I got. I just now jumped on the penny/Sheldon bandwagon too late but since apparently not many people write about them anymore. Oh well, I would like to think this is what happeneds.
KissKissCrush chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
"Besides, we're already a paradox."

That . . . made me a little swoony.
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Loved this! Can't believe I didn't find it sooner, but I am new to the fandom.
femmetac chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hahaha awesome!
PussyWillowCat chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Brilliant. Keep writing!
jslee102 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was a great story. I know you haven't written anything for tbbt in a long time, but you should.
Mandi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I've read this story more times than I care to count, it's definitely one of my favs. Thank you for writing it, very much appreciated.
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice time travel twist thanks
JLynnB chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
All we needed was a version of 'Ziggy' and my Quantum Leap/BBT fantasies would've been met. Great fun *Lynn
Zelha chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. I wonder how would have Past!Sheldon reacted when he landed in the future, with older looking friends and a distraight wife that is technically HIS wife. I also wonder about Sheldon's story of how they got together, why did Penny leave and how did he fall apart, if he realizes his feelings on his own or if he needs some guidelines on .pdf format, haha.

I'd love to drag you back to the fandom, that's why I'm feeding you plotbunnies!

Anyway, I love this future universe, keep up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »