Reviews for Inside Out
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow this is so hot
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Im reading from 2014. I love your stories especially cloti! I love this lemon so much. Intensity and passion is strong with this one. Seriously, cloud is so hot here.
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was very yummy ;)
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love it! Ur a great writer!
Akaoni chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I had no idea what all these stories described as a 'lemon' were. Now I know what a 'lemon' is hahaha. Lemons aside,wait...does this apply to other fruit? Sorry, lemons aside, really great writing.
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"His tongue traced the seam of her lips, feigning permission before forcing its way in". That was my favourite line, hehe. Enjoyed your story, thank you!
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
awesome job! I'm totally bleeding here *.* hahahaha XD great lemonade _ now I need some cool water XD
Rose Iris chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very sexy. I loved it. Your CloudxTifa lemons are always so amazing. Thanks so much for writing this!
shrimpxx chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is beautiful! I love this!

You managed to make this steamy and beautiful at the same time! :D
MakoAki chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
WOW... I think I held my breath the entire time. Beautiful work, stunning. Not to mention hot and steamy. I love it! And as always,

'Dream big and write bold'

MakoAki
HorcruxCharisma chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
very, VERY, nice. lol. i think i almost died just trying to keep up with reading one word at a time. awesome job!
Rend chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I request a followup like now...damn that was hot, one of the hottest and most descriptive lemons, like ever, but now i'm feeling all fluffy inside, i want a chapter 2, great fic, i mean it, and instant classic one shot, hopefully it will be more than a one-shot.
Zhao Yun 320 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
ok thats like the 3 lemon that i've read outta ya and i'm intrested in the other two. where you get ur ideas is beyond this dudes mind and its driving me up the wall. but short and sweet, its a very good lemon. keep it up
Jhin chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Another lovely lemon ;D I like how whether you are writing something sensual or intense that it is always still very passionate and packed with both emotion and lust. Wonderful job.
scarleta chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
WOW! That is one of the longest and steamiest sex I've ever read too. I think it's even hotter than the "Don't Stop" fic.

And I love this line : He was her Cloud, hot and needy or slow and sensual, it didn't matter.

When you're with the one you love, that's all that matter.