Reviews for The Incongruity of Death
L0stWannab1tch chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh my god. I almost f├╝cking cried! This was just magnificent! I just love it so much. So sad, well written. Not many authors on here have the ability to make people tear up or actually cry. You, you are just amazing! THIS . . . Is amazing! Bravo
Hellocloser chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
This made me cry. A lot. Congratulations on a terribly wonderful story.
hawktakesflight chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
The end was surprisingly chilling; especially when you described how the Order members had mostly dropped out of sight. It really sent a shiver down my spine even though I'm reading this in the late afternoon or evening.

All in all, a great fic. I'm not a fan of romance fics and all, but this one was good. The marraige bit sounded a little clinche, though; but it was carried out really well.

Great job. Keep up the awesome work.

Gray Note chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
yo waterlit-san! you're really a great writer because you made me feel the drama of the story. in my opinion, this story is one of the best! cheers! i hope you release more stories like this one because they are really worth reading! ) keep it up! I'll be waiting for your next story.
MeXx chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
T_T I feel like Crying now
It's so sad and touching
very well written, After reading the first four chapters the last was Pro. too
You've really put your feelings into it,
I thought Allen would die at the end, so AxL would be forever~

addenza chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
AH~ I love this story too much! It's so bittersweet. ;_; I'm glad that Allen was willing to marry Lenalee, but kind of sad that Allen remained single for the rest of his life.
Gray Note chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
The Incongruity of Death is a good story. i read chapter 1 a long while ago and i never thought that you would release a few more chapters. keep it up. if you have time check out my story : Souls Crossing Time. pairing of allen and lenalee. thanks .
addenza chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
What a bittersweet chapter! They both know that Lenalee's going to die, but the two of them still make the best of their time together.. ;_;
addenza chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Congrats! I got an A too! 3

Anyway, I'm glad you updated, and I really like the way you wrote it, like a letter that will never reach Lenalee... ;_; Poor Allen and Lenalee...
xMemrc chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
I seem to say the same things everytime I review. xD

Of course, as expected from you! I loved the descriptions and stuff. Are you an AlLena fan? O.o

Nothing else I can say. Pure Awesomeness. xDD
addenza chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
;_; That was so sad... Hmm, but wouldn't Allen contract the disease too, seeing how he had been in touch with Lenalee when he was wounded? (Or is it just my misconception about the disease again? )
hawktakesflight chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Good job once again...

This does explain quite a lot of loose ends that the first chapter left behind. I guess this is a great continuation to the first.

Liked the part about Master Cross, haha. Which does raise the question... how exactly did Lenalee get it?

All in all, great job once again. All the best!

addenza chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
;_; It was well-written. And it's so sad that Lenalee died because she was helping to nurse someone!
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 3/27/2010

well done

that was good sad but good

Haylie Myers
xMemrc chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was awesome.

It's just nice, I think. Not too long, not too short. For a oneshot, that is. Most of us like our multi-chap stories long.

Yay! AxL forever! Albeit sad, but still! Syphilis. Isn't it supposed to be a STD? Sexually transferred disease, or from mother to child? O.o

Haha, same here. My A for Biology just flew our of the window, as did the one for my Chinese. Dx

Thanks for the fic! ;)