Reviews for Fate
Rose chapter 20 . 5/26
I just found your story and I really like it. It is very good but, I missed Shipppo's presence.
this was a story truly worthy of reading and telling many times over. Well done!
jj chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
Wow your story is amazing thank you
newanimefan chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
This is one of only two fics where Kagome turned into a demon that I have honestly enjoyed! I love your unique take on how it happened! Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it immensely!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
This story was awesome, amazing and it had a beautiful ending!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
hmn i like it. great story :):)
estelin chapter 25 . 4/30/2010
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i wish there was more
RainJohnson chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Daw I just read this today again Daww I love it it made my cry and smile
mountainflower chapter 25 . 3/27/2010
I was going to leave more reviews but I was so intrigued with the story I didn't want to take the time to stop and leave a review. This is one amazing story, I love the concept you used of her changing the future with her acts in the past fantastic.
CrescentMoon760 chapter 25 . 3/27/2010
aw!, i, oved, this, storqy!, its, so, cute!
Yujiro101 chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
aww~ i really cried when kagome was raped...but im glad she could erase that physically but not emotionally...but i feel that its too short~ what about their lemon scene? and their future with each other? will they have kids? i guess writing such a long story drains you huh? it would be nice though~ excellent job~~
bob chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
LOVE!
MilitaryGirl2011 chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
dang wow this stroy is awesome I love it ! :P
soulspirit18 chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
Such a sweet ending. I really loved this story and the way it was written. :)
soulspirit18 chapter 24 . 3/26/2010
It's pretty funny when mothers buy things that the baby can't even use yet. Awesome chapter :)