Reviews for Fall From Grace
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I like the way you write Mytho, the lightness in his voice.

The idea of the Story taking over Autor is absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to see how you develop it further! You offer a lot of tantalizing background hints that make curious, like that there's a King and Queen in the kingdom. And the idea that Autor's work has a sort of Pied Piper effect in the kingdom is just fascinating!
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I've been wanting to read your work for ages and have only now had the time to get around to it. I can't wait to see what your Autor is like!

I don't know if you've ever read Death Note, but I got a hint of Light's ambition when Autor decided to better the world with his writing! It seems like such a noble ambition but also, one that you just *know* is fraught with disaster! The Drosselmeyer voice is exquisite! I hope Uzura will make an appearance too!

This is a weird comment, but "significant other" threw me out of the story a little-I know you say on your profile that you set PT stories in modern times but the phrasing still sounded...too weirdly modern. Probably just me!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
The scene at the end with Fakir and Autor was brilliantly done! Autor would never be a mushy-gushy kind of guy, and of course would cover up the fact that he cares about Fakir by acting like a jerk. Good job!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
That was great! I love the Fakir and Ahiru scene after Ahiru collapses. So sweet! And how Autor came back to his own body! Wonderful job! PS: I hate Drosselmyer even more now!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
It's rediculous how hard I laughed at the "Droselmyer fanboy" description of Autor. Oh...such good writing! *wipes tears from laughter from eyes* Fabulous job, as always!
CSKazaam chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Ooh, I really like the scene with Fakir talking to the tree here. X3 The tree is so wonderfully cryptic, and I like how Fakir just doesn't have the patience for it. His musings afterward came out really well, especially with all the questions... And I particularly like the idea of him believing in Autor through his friends. X3

Oh gosh, the idea of having to actually kill Autor is horrifying. **and thinks how cold-blooded Fakir's statement to Princess Tutu was.**

Awww, Ahiru is so cute in the scene where she's saying how much she loves Fakir and Autor, and getting all embarrassed. Especially when she's wondering if Fakir could feel the same way about her. And LOL at her saying that Fakir doesn't have the same excuse Mytho did. XD

It's so sad to see Ahiru so upset like that! ;_;

The last scene was intense! It really looks like Autor's lost to the Story. o.o

Definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter!
CSKazaam chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Aww, Uzura saying she didn't want the curtain to fall was really cute!

I really liked Rue's confrontation with Autor. The similarities with Rue's own story were really intriguing. And what a shock for Autor to find out that she was going to take his heart! It's still so sad that she laughed in his face when he confessed. ;_;

She seemed so close to be able to break through to him... That's so awful that he struck her like that! ;_;

Poor Fakir, still being unable to write anything. Hopefully the oak tree will have some answers!
enency chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
over all i felt the story was good. for the most part it kept true to the characters and overall mood of the anime. i also like the very original spin on your story. however your climax was lacking and wile i enjoyed how much you fleshed out Autor it really seem that the other characters really didnt need to be in this story at all, with the exception of rue. The others seem rather blank and didnt seem to press the story along much, they where just more or less around for the ride. i spouse that could have been your goal, but still a little more development would have been nice. I feel the most I got was some forced Fakir X Ahiru. One last thing, there was one thing that stopped me from truly loving this story, this one thing made it impossible to see this land as TUTU, you put a CD in to a world where they have just discovered how to make cars and run electricity thought buildings. this kicked me out of the world of "yes! i can see this happening" to " this is a pretty good fanfic" i dont mean to nitpick but you have some real talent and i would like to see you prefect your skill. i look forwarded to reading more from you.
CSKazaam chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
That's so sad that Fakir's starting to doubt everything good about Autor. ;_;

**headdesks at Lilie hoping Ahiru comes late.** XD;

Ooh, I like that Autor composed a ballet instead of something else! And having the Bookmen working for him sure sounds dangerous. o.o

Wow. The scene with Autor speaking to his darker half was so intense and unnerving! And it seems like he didn't remember any of it. o.o It definitely looks like he's losing control over what he's doing!
CSKazaam chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
LOL, I love Femio's appearance. It's priceless when he builds up to when the bull is supposed to trample him, but nothing happens. XD And it's interesting that he wasn't affected by the music!

Poor Autor, arguing with himself!

I liked Uzura's appearance. It almost looks like she's going to do something on her own. 3

Oh, I totally forgot the bit about Mytho's heart shard being responsible for Princess Tutu. o.o That does make things difficult!

Oh wow, it sure seems that Autor doesn't have any control over what happens anymore, if he can't even play a regular song without composing something new! o.o
CSKazaam chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Ooh, the scene with Ahiru and Autor was intense, with him switching personalities like that, and not being sure what he really said! And it's so sad that he still loves Rue but knows he can't be with her. ;_;

**snickers at Ahiru yelling in Fakir's ear.** XD

Aww. Ahiru hugging Fakir is so cute! X3 But poor guys, worrying about Autor!

That's interesting that Autor's now composing his piece in the music room. o.o

And once again, I love Drosselmeyer's comments. 3
Nanenna chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
I'm glad to see those two worked things out. Or at least laid the foundation to start the journey that will in whole be them working it out, things are never quite that simple. A happy ending indeed! I think it would be awesome to see the two combining their two writing skills into one finished work, that would be simply amazing.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Autor being able to recall everyone's reactions was very chilling.

His exchange with Fakir was very nice, though. I'm glad that Autor is still playing music in spite of what happened.

And the part about Fakir's parents was very poignant, too.

The ending is very interesting; I like that the fact that Drosselmeyer insists that there's possibly more to happen in the future.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Oh, what a wonderful conclusion! And I liked how you focused it on Autor and Fakir, since I feel like adding more characters would have ruined the final exchange between the two. :D

Anyways, that open-endness signifies a sequel... lol XD Looking forward to more of your work! :)
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
AHAHAHA, gosh, Fakir... chillax and calm down! :D LOL, I could totally see that happening though. XD

AWKWARDNESS! I can't image Autor and Fakir's friendship any other way. :)

Anyways, that was super cute. :D Can't wait for the update! _