Reviews for Maka and Kid's Song
ddeath648 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love this. NBC is like my favorite movie and I think that Kid and Maka are a adorable couple. I think you did great on this.
SallySkellington chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I wish you would have made Maka sing Sally's song she sings about Jack
Mady-ChantheVoiceActorNerd chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I LOVE THIS! Ever since I was little, I watched this movie on holloween and on christmas eve to the point where it became a family tradition.
Are you referring to the hill?
88EvilnBored88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love the story but find it strange that they sing like one verse then BAM
Anna chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
adorable!
gingerkidz99 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
more more more more more more more more more more more it is a really good story
animefreak3721 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was really cute. Next time make it more juicy and more dramatic. But over all a really good job
SoulEater4Life chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
COMMENT! There, 8 reviews. :D I LOVE THIS by the way!
LadyAlice23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Like they all say, short but sweet. That saying works perfectly with this fic! :D
lvager chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
this was amazing you must make another one
Expired Account RAHR chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
AWESOME! :D
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
first of all, i have to say that pairing soul eater and NBC like this is a win! i don't know why, but soul eater has always reminded me of NBC. so the two really worked together.

i felt like you rushed the two a bit. everything happened really fast between maka and kid, so it wasn't as believable. and yes, you're right. the shooting star was a little corny. it kinda ruined the end.

other than that, i really liked it. very genuis idea. i think ima gonna watch NBC and corpse bride again now.

(and bout that other NBC reference, are you talking about the hill? that's the only thing i could think of.)

hope you don't mind such a long review.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
OH darn.

I was gonna write a NBC Soul Eater ish fanfic. with Death as Jack and Maka as Sally. Is it still okay if I write it? I don't want to steal ideas. I wasn't going to have them sing this song though...just for the play that their school was going to put on but in a twisted version. I was going to have them sing to Blink 182's I miss you because of that one line "We could live like Jack and Sally" and yeah..It's not exactly your idea, but similar, so is it okay?

Cute story. I love the foreshadowing and how they sang :)
TheXCrimsonXAngel chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
AW i loved it. SO KAWAII! The Nightmare Before Christmas, is a good movie by Tim Burton.