ailem2707 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You must be jocking! Sice I'm 8 I've known what is "the ruler" and I have it since I'm having it, Who in the hell has the ruler for tje first time at 14's?
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice, pretty good.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
poor akward Neji :)
smonkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awww. Poor Tenten. Having to go through this and Neji knowing what's wrong with her. Hecka funny though.
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I can't help but laugh at Neji xD They're just soo...innocent :3
Toph43 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
ahaha! thats pretty good!
simply.complicated1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I think its great...I really like it :)...please check out some of my stories
Memorium Activity chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is a great first fanfiction, Talthecap, and you should be proud of it! Great work.
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Very well-written! I love the last lines...

"The way these relationships developed always amused her. The stoic Hyuuga genius had showed an abnormal amount of concern (well, abnormal for him) for the currently squirming female, she wouldn't be surprised if he felt more for her than he showed. Things were getting more interesting around the village."

Ah, and I just realized the very last line.. This is your first? I'll be looking forward to see more from you

sweet-spiced crack chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
tenji46 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
',.2 words...LOVE IT!...:D...
jadajmk chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Good story. Sometimes I feel really bad fro women who have really painful periods, cuase my periods don't really bother sad
raquelicious chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
LOL Poor Neji
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
hahah, poor neji! luved ur fic!
The Manly Jiyuu chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
LMAO that was great! You have a lot potentail and I enjoyed your writing. Poor Tenten, that would be hella of embrassing. I look forward to future updates!