Reviews for Drowning In You
jeffr chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Sequeeeel. Epic. Period.
Morgan-Julianne chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
You're an incredible writer and I love your writing, you have such witty banter!
Morgan-Julianne chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Holy crap this is amazing! I can't wait to read more of your work including this story!
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I couldn't stop reading this till the final chapter! Not even to review to let you know what an awesome job you did! I just love the way you write their witty interaction...hilariously funny and dripping with sexual tension! I'm falling in love with Arthur myself! Please please please write more Armor. Your characterization of them is spot-on!
Davis22 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Amazing story! I hope we get to see Bridget character again, she's perfect! XD
I absolutely loved your writing or Arthur and Morgana and their relationship.
I can't wait to read the sequel!
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
This story has taken over my life! You write ArMor and all their perfect, mind-blowing flirty interactions and heartbreaking scenes so well! I hope you do a sequel because that ending just screams SEQUEL-so pretty please can we have a sequel:)
Mrs. Rosa Belikov chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Loved this story, you MUST continue. Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! ; )
hopelessromantic1470 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
O.O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO. Well, it's brilliant, but nevertheless NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ahem...

Will the illustrious, most exemplary amazing, wonderful, superlatively brilliant writer known as Emerald Sorceress please find time in her schedule to write us the most simply marvellous sequel?
hopelessromantic1470 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I love the reference to the whole Lady Vivian thing...Morgana's friendship with Bridget...and how everything is neatly tying together...I am however slightly suspicious of Thaniel...who seems too perfect.
hopelessromantic1470 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Well we can't have ANOTHER layer of clothing ;) Loving this so far, and it's only the first chapter so that's encouraging...
jediforce3 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Ugh! Your writing is just so perfect!

I don't even know what to say. It's the first story like this that actually has plot and characters. So many parts that made me laugh and smile, and at the end I was litter early hyperventilating.
Well done x1000!
Excaliburthe77 chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
That was amazfying
southern cross chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Loved it
red-v0dka chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
loved it! great mystery, great characters, great story!
sailorbebe chapter 11 . 8/4/2012