Reviews for Victory of the Damned
reptoholic chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Good so far, i hope he drops part of his persona soon and slaughters some villagers personally.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
good so far, Though I would love to see orochi- chan get put in his place by medusa.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
looks good!
Ppsh chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Hm... interesting concept, it's just a bit of a shame that it's based on such a crappy story as Christianity though. It's so mundane and unimaginative. I mean, you're trying to make Lucifer out to be 'evil' but the reality is Lucifer was one of the least evil characters in the bible, God far more so and his angels by proxy since they're little more than mindless servants.

Still, a decent execution of the idea at any rate.
Sephirotx chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
PLEASE don't make Naruto a deadlast i doubt Lucifer would take kindly to be looked as inferior to some humans

Who will be in the Harem you could kill Zabusa and make it so that Haku swears loyalty to Naruto plus joining the Harem

PD:Awesome story
GoldenGod Rah chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter. As for your questions, well i have a great idea. Zabuza should die but he should be killed by a Christian. Haku should be enraged with all christians and agrees to naruto's offer of power. Because of his/her hate of God she could become the Sin of Wrath. As for his/her gender, im not really sure. It could be either or both. I don't think it matters unless you want her to be paired with Naruto or something along those lines. Anyway good luck woth college. Bye.
Sephirotx chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
The actual date is October 10th (of the Kyuubi attack) also do not forget about the capitals like in names and it's Kyuubi not Kyubi

Anyway grat your story has great potential i really like it keep it up
Sephirotx chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Awesome story! Update soon please
Lord Wrath chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Zabuza should live and become a sin. Haku should follow him and join naruto. Haku should be a girl.
GoldenGod Rah chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Thanks for the reply to my review in your AN. I gotta say that I'm looking forward to the rest of the story as I personally love the world of grey. It is, how do I say it, refreshing compared to the normal black and white. I have found that most grey stories are more interesting to read compared to the usual good vs evil stories. Anyway update soon
VanMontana chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I must say that this is one of the most unique fanfics that I have had the pleasure to read.

I love the fact that this idea is completely different from other Evil-Naruto fics.

I don't know what to say, this fic is just so fresh that I had to review it. I've been reading fan fiction for over a year and this is my first review.

Keep up the good work man, I'm looking forward to more chapters.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
The story is interesting but Im not sure if Naruto becomes godlike with no real plot.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Okay...
GoldenGod Rah chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Great chapter. Loved the fight between kyuubi and Michael. But seriously the impalement of the dragon, it was like kyuubi raped the angels ass
GoldenGod Rah chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Awesome man. Go lucifer. I can't wait to see orochimaru attack naruto/lucifer and get owned by naruto. Update soon