Reviews for Black Society
kirly chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Oh dear, oh dear. I'm sadden to read that this story is discontinued for now or permanently. It breaks my heart to see this story unfinished especially with that small cliff hanger in the last chapter. You tease. :I

Anyways, it took me quite a while to read all this, but I must say I really enjoyed reading this story. All the canon characters are used so perfectly in the situations placed before them. For every canon character I see in this story, I practically jump with joy. Usually, I view OCs with distaste. However, the OCs that you made in the story are so quirky and have such unique personalities, I really don't care that they're OCs and I started to view them as actual characters that would fit perfectly in the unusual world of Ace Attorney.

The dynamics and conversations between the characters are so humorous and engaging! I never get bored reading the dialogues and witty comebacks. Especially with the scenes between Klavier and Apollo. Each chapter left a smile on my face as the characters made my day. Your humor makes me laugh. 8D It left me desperately wanting to read more!

Your story have so many things I don't see often in Ace Attorney fanfiction. Car chases, mafia, humor, witty comebacks, unique OCs, in-character canon characters, and most of all, a nice developing of Klavier/Apollo moments

Honhonhon *coughs*

There were a few punctuation errors scattered in a few of the chapters, but nothing too distracting. It can be easily overlooked if you're not paying too much attention. Luckily, it didn't distrupt the flow of the story too much and I just love how the story is moving at a nice and easy pace.

I've never had this much fun reading a fanfiction. Even after reading the notice (and breaking my heart), I find this story to be a great read and expect me to come back to read this again and again for the fun and entertainment! I'm sorry to hear that life kept you busy. I hope you'll continue to write wonderful fanfictions. Whether you'll ever continue this story or move to a new one, I'll be eagerly waiting for them. :)
lxoxjoanxoxl chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
awwww, please continue! don't say that you won't, just say you're taking a temporary break. this is a real gem, you know
something or other chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
*gasp*

"Last updated: 4/30/10"

*sad face*

Noooooo! Please don't do this to me! I love your stories, you're pretty much my favorite author on fanfiction and now I'm left hanging. For over a month now. I've followed you faithfully through Man of Mist and The man who looked at the sky, not to mention all your other fanfictions.

Anyways, I was really enjoying this story and looking forward to seeing more of Zee and Enrich in your story. Please write more again soon! I look forward to an email saying the story is updated.

(It did take me a while to notice it had been so long that you updated, but I was re-reading MoM and The man who...etc so I was otherwise distracted from all other stories on while I re-read them. Btw, I still love Kazaf. I'm not usually a fan of OCs but you do a good job with them so sometimes I forget they're OCs. Like the other day I was talking to my sister about Nail and she, who hasn't read all through you stories yet, was like who are you talking about? And I said Nail, you know Nail, the Gavinners' bassist? At which point she reminded me they never said the names of the other band members in the game. So yeah, I like your OCs and Kazaf is deff my favorite everrr and I know you said you weren't planning on bringing him back for this story and I know you haven't updated for a while and might have deserted but if you do finish this story I would really love to see Kazaf again. Not as chief of police, obviously, but somewhere. Idk. Whatever floats your boat, actually, since you're the author)

XD
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Kind of awesome
Anon.S chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
This story is so awesome! Just like all your fanfics are D

Can't wait for more!

Btw, I had a dream about this story last night. It was really random. I can't remember specifically what happened but it was awesome. Then today you updated! Yay!
Stalkernon chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Ahh, parallel lines. Don't worry, your stuff is so epic that it doesn't matter, I can read it ten whole times. And the line isn't that obvious after all. You're just overanalyzing, Carlis.

And don't worry, having a life is perfectly normal.

And I probably shouldn't spam reviews like this, but ah well. I'll make up for everyone who doesn't review, amirite? *Hugs*

~Here's stalkernon with da luv.
Stalkernon chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Ah, I know you. Everyone's badass in your story. LEMME GUESS. LETOUSE IS ACTUALLY OLDBAG IN DISGUISE, AMIRITE?

Loved how you manage to make Klavier evil, yet totally justifiable. Then again, you're a pro at justifying everything...I can forgive anything you write. 3

Can't forget though. :P
Stalkernon chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
M. Apollo and Klavier together are delicious any day. I'm still waiting for your Krishobo promises by the way. (And don't try to chicken out of that one)

And God, the fanservice, the fanservice!

Where's mah toilet brush? - Totally need italics on that one. Humor in mafia stories. Thought that was an impossibility. Here's your 43rd kid, Black - SIRE IT WELL.
Stalkernon chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Car chases are loved. You're the only ff author I know who can pull it off, instead of feelings and emotions. So stop beatin' yourself on the head for it :)
Falcon's Jade chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
This seems like a really awesome story! Can't wait for Daryan's appearance, well actually I'll like to see any canon character being placed in this AU. Those little mentions of Wellington and Gant makes me really happy.

In the meantime, I'm totally rooting for Phoenix's revenge plot. All this talk about Kristoph being so powerful and holding Viola hostage, I'll like to see the playing field level out. Looking forward to more!
Stalkernon chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Aw you poor thing. Bad mood is bad! *Hugs*

It's okay, you know only romance is appreciated here. As long as you rock everybody's socks with your bad grammar and awesome writing skillz, who cares, right?

Was looking forward to some badass Apollo, but I understand. No one just wake up one day and go all badass, right? Eagerly waiting for more as always~

Stalkernon.
Stalkernon chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I'm starting to get vibes from Zee...

But then this is you we're talking about, mm? You're just going to come around and give us a completely believable and human OC. I-I really like Enrich for some reason though, even though he hasn't been elaborated.

He's so...Bwahaha, chainsaws. I was expecting a timid, mousy person, and you gave me a timid, mousy person. Except you managed to make him creepy to boot too.

And as usual, even Grifforth is human 3

One last compliment? The gay! Check out the gay! I adore the dynamic between Apollo and Klavier! The conversations are just too cute, the way they argue and jab at each other.

Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
WOW. This is an awesome read. The writing style is different from what I'm used to, but I've now grown to like it. Seriously, I love it. Everything. Great job!
Stalkernon chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Ah, the start of a lasting and wonderful gay-I mean, friendship.

"And if you make one pun about by name, I will stick a pin in a voodoo doll of you."

LOL. I can totally see Apollo with a whole box of voodoo dolls at home, sticking pins in and them one by one.

I like where this is going as usual, Carlis. Thou doth not disappoint! I seriously need to make an account instead of refreshing your stuff every hour, srsly.

Stalkernon chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
M! Mean people are mean! But don't worry, stalkernon will always be here for you, Carlis!

*Hugz*

For this chapter, I like the interaction between Trucy and Apollo. They're so...Snarky at each other. Like real brothers and sisters. And I think this time you got Trucy just right. The right amount of childishness and maturity!

And m...responsible!Apollo. Why do I suddenly like that so much?

And yes! snarky!Klavier and snarky!Apollo going at each other! That's just what I need, and you, as usual, pull it off so wonderfully. The conversation never comes off as awkward, even for a moment.

Ah, forget it, I'll run out of compliments for the next chapter.

(Cameo appearance by Nail, spotted!)