Reviews for Katara's Revenge
xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 4/14
I love this story ! :D definitely one of my favorite Zutara fanfics xD but I was wondering what happened to Zuko's Vengence the sequel to this story? :o I was looking forward to reading it again D:
zombiekins5948 chapter 13 . 2/22
I love it. So much.
Kirida chapter 13 . 1/24
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
This was great! But... Lol
Since they were having the next avatar... Doesn't that mean that ang would die soon.. _
Like right before their baby is born? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I feel like Aang is pretty out of character here. I mean, yeah, he'd be pissed, but he'd forgive her, especially because he loves her so much. And even if he didn't forgive her right away, he DEFINITELY wouldn't command her not to waterbend or not want her to fight Ozai. Aang needs her, see. Which, by the way, is always a nice subplot to a Zutara fic. Zuko's all like, "but I love you!" And Katara's all like, "but Aang needs me!" Anyway. Yeah, Aang wouldn't have reacted that way, and neither would Toph. Toph would've applauded her, I think.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
THIS IS BY FAR THE GREATEST ZUTARA WORK I'VE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I'm trying to decide if Aang forbidding her from waterbending is OOC or not. I mean I know he would be mad and angry, but I don't think he would forbid her from bending.
Akuaneko413167 chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
i love it
CoffeeAndHypocrisy chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
"That Zuko wasn't kissing his sister, but rather helping her get a piece of fish out of her teeth, with his lips…? But that just wasn't plausible." Oh Sokka...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Fuck you you just ruined it with the car!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
beautiful u should try and make one of the teen titans ravena dn rboin wondeful part they have a great conection but starfire likes robin and raven doesnt know hoew to talk about her feelings so contnuie
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Nooooooooo Aang is going to die within the next 9 months! Whywhywhywhywhywhy
zutara83 chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Overall I really liked your story :D
It moved a little quickly but your writing was good so it flowed pretty well.

One thing I had a problem with was Iroh becoming Earth King. I feel like if he was gonna rule a nation he would have just become Fire Lord. Also him becoming Earth King just keeps the fire nation in control of the world. The earth kingdom's people wouldn't have been too happy with that decision. In the end of the show he is perfectly content in his teashop. I just don't imagine he would even consider becoming Earth King. Hell, I don't think anyone would have asked him in the first place!

The whole red lightning was a cool idea but Katara would be the reason their child would be the next avatar since the next element is water. I don't like the fact that Aang is gonna have to die in order for their baby to be the next avatar. It would make more sense if one of their children or grandchildren gave birth to the next avatar.

Otherwise great job! I loved the Agni Kai! I hated that Azula died though :( I always feel like she is judged to quickly. It's not her fault she had a screwed up childhood! I also liked the whole storyline with Kya. I always thought that could have been a possibility.
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I love it! That was AWESOME!
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I loved this fic, I thought katara could have done with less crying, but either way she still kicked ass. Can't wait to read another one of your story's. Keep up the good work!