Reviews for Katara's Revenge
Raven claw chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
If sokka was their when Aang did that he would probably leave Aang there I mean family comes first
Dishon 3 chapter 13 . 4/3/2018
Great Story! I really enjoyed it from start to finish! Thank you for writing it
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
what happened to the sequel story Zuko's Vengence? D: I really wanted to reread that story again.
heavydestro chapter 13 . 6/7/2016
This was SUPPPPPEEEERRRRRRRRRR
heavydestro chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
I LOVE THIS!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Some of the language is a little stilted. I suggest using contractions in dialog, because it's the way people actually talk. I'm loving the storyline though.
maxwager chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
this story is totally great,i'm shock that your idea are realy impressive
Cleo9427 chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
What happened to Zuko's Vengeance?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
Canın cehenneme zutaracılar
SoundScream chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
uhuhuhuhuhuhuu
xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
I love this story ! :D definitely one of my favorite Zutara fanfics xD but I was wondering what happened to Zuko's Vengence the sequel to this story? :o I was looking forward to reading it again D:
zombiekins5948 chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
I love it. So much.
Kirida chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
This was great! But... Lol
Since they were having the next avatar... Doesn't that mean that ang would die soon.. _
Like right before their baby is born? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I feel like Aang is pretty out of character here. I mean, yeah, he'd be pissed, but he'd forgive her, especially because he loves her so much. And even if he didn't forgive her right away, he DEFINITELY wouldn't command her not to waterbend or not want her to fight Ozai. Aang needs her, see. Which, by the way, is always a nice subplot to a Zutara fic. Zuko's all like, "but I love you!" And Katara's all like, "but Aang needs me!" Anyway. Yeah, Aang wouldn't have reacted that way, and neither would Toph. Toph would've applauded her, I think.