Reviews for Katara's Revenge
This was SUPPPPPEEEERRRRRRRRRR
heavydestro chapter 12 . 6/7
I LOVE THIS!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 4/14
Some of the language is a little stilted. I suggest using contractions in dialog, because it's the way people actually talk. I'm loving the storyline though.
maxwager chapter 1 . 3/15
this story is totally great,i'm shock that your idea are realy impressive
Cleo9427 chapter 13 . 2/14
What happened to Zuko's Vengeance?
Canın cehenneme zutaracılar
SoundScream chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
uhuhuhuhuhuhuu
xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
I love this story ! :D definitely one of my favorite Zutara fanfics xD but I was wondering what happened to Zuko's Vengence the sequel to this story? :o I was looking forward to reading it again D:
zombiekins5948 chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
I love it. So much.
Kirida chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
This was great! But... Lol
Since they were having the next avatar... Doesn't that mean that ang would die soon.. _
Like right before their baby is born? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I feel like Aang is pretty out of character here. I mean, yeah, he'd be pissed, but he'd forgive her, especially because he loves her so much. And even if he didn't forgive her right away, he DEFINITELY wouldn't command her not to waterbend or not want her to fight Ozai. Aang needs her, see. Which, by the way, is always a nice subplot to a Zutara fic. Zuko's all like, "but I love you!" And Katara's all like, "but Aang needs me!" Anyway. Yeah, Aang wouldn't have reacted that way, and neither would Toph. Toph would've applauded her, I think.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
THIS IS BY FAR THE GREATEST ZUTARA WORK I'VE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I'm trying to decide if Aang forbidding her from waterbending is OOC or not. I mean I know he would be mad and angry, but I don't think he would forbid her from bending.
Akuaneko413167 chapter 14 . 9/6/2013