Reviews for Slavey's Bond
tk chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
ooo i feel like Aikka is actually a shapeshifter alien hmmm... anywhooo i really love this story i wish you would continue.
Lady Morganas Heir chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
poor molly/eva she has lost 2 friends now
REMEMBEROBAN chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Holy crap you have to continue this story! Began reading today and I'm dying to know what happens next. Please publish the next chapter as soon as possible! This seems like a very interesting story since theres obviously a big confusion between Aikka and Eva. Good job btw!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
How dare you make Aikka forget! That is not Aikka! Aikka would always remember Eva, no matter what!
animelover2483 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
wow that was unexpected but i love your story u should make her kiss him and then he will remember
SidsCookies chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I think this story has a fascinating plot idea, and I reaalllyy want to know why Aikka can't remember a thing! Very good so far, please don't leave so long between your next update!
half of Twin chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
A) Thanks for updating! As far as the not hurting you thing, I have no right to since it takes me forever to update all of my stories. Seriously, I got a death threat before XD (its cool though since it was one of my friends...and I'm not dead as of right now)

2) Yes, I mean 2, not B.

C205) Whats up with Aikka? Was he brainwashed? Is this and evil twin? Did his dad do this to him? Amnesia( spelling?)? Did he get wacked in the head with a frying pan? Any of those close? Twinny wanna know.

Not a bad chapter by the way, not much to it, but gives more info on the Aikka situation...seriously, is this a twin situation (figures I would bring that up, huh?)
half of Twin chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Okay, I would tell you to update, but I saw other reviews and decided that it was already taken care I am in no position to talk since I havent updated my story in a while. The story is good so far, wish that the chapters were a little longer though, but whatever.

So, since its been so long since you've last updated, I'm guessing there wont be an update...sad face.

PS WHY CANT AIKKA REMEMBER HER? Seriously, why? I think its pretty interesting
Nightfall2525 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
update update have to know what happens next
Sterling Blade chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Update or suffer zhe consequencez! very interezting to say the least, and I vunder vhy Aikka vouldn't remember Eva... and I juzt realized zat Aikka and Eva Rhyme!
Aftonen chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Have you watched every episode of Oban yet?
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Stellarian chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I thought the person would be Aikka but that was the only thing i got right here. Who could predict that he wouldnt remember Eva? I liked very much how the formal tone was used, and the idea of prince running from his duties is not so new but still a great one :) I am waiting for the next chapter :)
Lady Labrat chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
can she meet G'dar? & could she plz see Jordan later on offering to take her to oban with him saying the Creators wish to speak with her about something. (giving her powers to guard something perhaps) & Aikka or the name he goes by now get angry &/or jealous thinking Eva/Molly & Jordan as together. _
Yaoi Rosa-chan chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Oh my god, Aikka has lost his memory or he does it on purpose.

If not I like the narrative structure.