Reviews for Bad Days Are Going Around
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 8/14
This awesome story crushed my heart so much I had to wait four hours before I could leave this review. It's just beautiful. Thank you so much.
narratively chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Couldn't help but think of this poem as I read your wonderful story:
"Razors pain you,
Rivers are damp,
Acids stain you,
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful,
Nooses give,
Gas smells awful.
You might as well live.”
-Dorothy Parker
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was so beautiful but incredibly heartbreaking :'(
Archiewinner chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Really, Really good! This made me really sad (:
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Amazing. You have made pain almost beautiful.
alesia.ysador chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for understanding. Thanks for showing. This is what I needed on a bad day, to not feel quite so alone.
manicMAundae chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Mine aren't stones, but bridges. There's this particular bridge in the narrowest strait in the world. Or purpoted to be at least.

Then it's the cold that jarrs me from that trance. And on somedays it comforts me coz it's just too hot sometimes, but n0w we have a typhoon coming. . . so i dont kn0w.

But everyday, every single day i just wish i did have a good day like that last one up there in ur story. It's just that those stones,,, cant part with 'em seems. No hg to give it to. Hehe.

Still, how is it ur so spot on? Do u have ur own collection? Maybe we can share a toddy one day, if i can learn to stomach the stuff. Lol.

Pebble?
kandd chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh so dark and depressing but real. I love the way you write. Its so smooth that I reach the end of the story without realising that I was reading at all.
RemiccoLim chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I agree COMPLETELY with your previous reviewer. Cept I found another word as well: Awesome. :)
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I think I have found the word: powerful.

That is what your stories are.

-Severus Snape's Beloved
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Made me cry. :( You are a fantastic writer.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
If only we could dream forever...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wouldn't it have been nice if there _had_ been anybody in canon who didn't want to see him die?

Very well written.
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
how bittersweet - in a good way.

thanks for showing me good days on one of my bad ones. :)
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
oh how that story sucked me in and held me captive.i rocked in the fear and the desperation and the pain...WOW i do love this