Reviews for At the End of the World
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I must admit, it's a favorite of mine.
Kentario chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aww, it's just so sweet! The perfect ending… Welp, I know what I'm drawing next.
Shio Moriyama chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I felt disturbed too when Revya consumed Gig. Though I can just picture Revya in the scene afterwards... hunched over, looking at her hands, laughing maniacally...

(Ahem) ANYway...

Seeing as how this fic is probably going to end on the 'Evil' Ending, I won't go any further. But aside from that, Revya's desire for vengeance and her distrust of everyone is accurately portrayed. I also like how you made her think when Dannete chastised her for accusing Layna.

"Be proud she's a friggen sacrifice. Some friend she was."

Above all, the story flows smoothly and is well tied together. The OOC-ness doesn't bother me since people are gonna go OOC with characters most of the time anyway. But regardless, this is the best Soul Nomad fic I've ever seen.
Murb chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really wished Revya would just live with Gig in that empty world. Two of them until the end of time!

When Revya was 'There's one more thing I need to do', I freaked out, OMG you just didn't!

It would have been better if those two were together; even if the world ends. Gig will figure something out, like move to the Netherlands or some sort.

I love this story, I really wanted them to be together!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I support this pairing and story. XD I'm usually all for the Normal Path but the Demon Path has its own...ah...unique charm, hehe. Great work you did here.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh boy, I'm glad that I read your author's notes. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that read fanfiction to sate her inner fangirl and yes Soul Nomad need more love. Thank you so much for contributing to the fandom.

As for the fic, it's all really good, but the first half is especially poignant to me. Revya's thoughts and feelings are articulate. The transition from the naive girl who love everyone to someone betrayed and bitter is smooth and seamless. There's nothing wrong with the second half, it's just didn't pack as much emotion as the first.

I must admit I almost miss out on this story, when I first saw that it's about the Demon Path. Both endings in that path always leave me dissatisfied what with Revya eating Gig's soul or having to listen to the good guys bitching about their victory when they only win because we let them. I'm somewhat surprised to find myself gushing over the ending when the picture in my mind is filled with blood and gore.

Once again, thanks for the fic. I could only hope that a Soul Nomad's plot bunny would bite you in the future.
chaos-dark-lord chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I agree, SN needs more fic lets work towards that. I liked your story and the way you discribe things, nice going and keep at it.

And well I did liked the bad ending of the demon path and I so love the maniac laught...
shadowzerover5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
So twisted...and utterly evil. I like it! Keep writing Soul Nomad stories! Maybe a Demon Path AU?

This is my real user name...too lazy to log in XD.
Chi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Yay! A new Soul Nomad story!

I can't wait to read more. I gotta agree I didn't like how Revya ate Gig's soul in the end either. It was funny to hear him scream tho xD

Not to sound sadistic of course lols

Keep up the good work!