Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
kagemoto chapter 43 . 2/15
wait aminite well it referencing when the-(gets hit by truck)-
KMF-G chapter 45 . 1/30
Amazing story! Awesome Kyon! And his battle harem.

Just very sad that story is on hiatus or author forbid, dead.
SAmaster01 chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
Aw Man! I just reached the last chapter of this!

I found this off of the TvTropes website, good find. I really really enjoyed your work here. I find the changes in perspective a little confusing from time to time though. Really interesting though how it lets me see a lot of different perspectives, my favorite have got to be for the ones like Yuki.

Anyway, I wish to see more of this as time goes by. Wondering what your end goal is. But just keep producing more of the same, great work!

-Sincerely
SAmaster01
Insert Name chapter 45 . 6/18/2014
WOW, I loved this story, its got Harem, Time Travel theories, A few Philosophical arguments somewhere, a range of different narrative POVs, awesome moments filled with detailed descriptions of what is going on, an intruiging plot filled with interesting twists and turns and much potential, futuristic gadgets, mystical powers... The list continues.

I couldn't stop reading this particular story ever since I tried it out yesterday, I was so dedicated to finish it... however sadly, I've realised from other reviewers that this particularly great author has passed on. I cannot help but feel that it was such a waste of talent and opportunity that this story will remain unfinished at such a critical moment in the story and that this writer will not be able to publish more great stories like this one.

I do hope that another great writer picks this story up to finish it in tribute to Durandall but until then, one can hope and dream, ... or do it themselves...

Overall great story, loved every minute reading it, could class as one of the best fanfics of the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise I have read to date IMO, worthy of high praise.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/20/2014
hate to ask this but, since he passed, will they keep his web site up or will someone upload his stories to here?
Guest chapter 45 . 4/14/2014
Durandall, I wish I can say I'll miss the person you where but I never knew you, but I did know this story, your story, and it has been said that a story is a respiration of the artist. if that is true than I can say without an drop of doubt that I would of been honored to have known you as a person instead of an artist and know that I will remember this story for a long time. rest in piece.
Moless chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I am sorry you let this awesome story like this but I hope you are better wherever you are.
Rest in peace
diamondaace4 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Dat genre savvyness
cmre chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
RIP I hope you will find what you've missed and have a better time in the next world
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
You had a great talent and I really enjoyed reading your stories. I'm sorry that this world couldn't give you what you needed but I hope you find peace in the afterlife. Sleep well.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
RIP Brian Randall.
Barricade chapter 45 . 1/18/2014
Sadly, Brian is no longer with us, so this story will never be completed.
I do not know about elsewhere, but here, in this corner of the internet/the world, he's left a humorous and jaw-droppingly awesome story legacy.
Pax Empyrean chapter 45 . 1/17/2014
Sadly, this story will remain unfinished, as Durandall has left us. This was my favorite story, fanfic or otherwise, and I'm glad I got the opportunity to tell him so.

Brian, it's been a pleasure reading your work all these years. I didn't know you outside of the Internet, hanging out in IRC and on the boards, but everything has been better for your contributions. Peace and solace to your soul.
Samuez chapter 45 . 1/17/2014
We'll never know what you plan on doing with this but that is but left to our imagination...

RIP Brian Randall. May you find happiness in the next world than you did in this one.
Student chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Somebody has copy and paste your history in a blog: prueba1324. blogspot. com. es
I saw this in a comunity for study languages, and it sound too much like a fanfic, so I search and find you ff. If you autorithed this, sorry to bother you.
And excuse my poor english, I'm yet a begginer.