Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
Ghost Man chapter 24 . 3/13
Oh boy. This is going to be...interesting.
Ghost Man chapter 18 . 3/12
O,O Oh My God...that is awkward indeed.
Ghost Man chapter 17 . 3/12
Typical Haruhi *wa wa wa waaaaah*
Ghost Man chapter 13 . 3/12
Whelp...I guess he did get off lightly until he gets to, umm, play with his cousins. At least he doesn't have to study lucid dreaming this time ;)
Ghost Man chapter 12 . 3/12
OMG. Koizumi wins the Internet! Love that! In your face Okabe! Haahahaha! *sighs* I love my free time.

...O,O Poor Mori-san. Poor poor woman. So many misunderstandings.

...omg...Poor Mori-san...you need beer...lots of beer
Ghost Man chapter 11 . 3/12
"Did Asahina-san just molest Sempai?" - I lost it XD
Ghost Man chapter 10 . 3/12
Oh my God. I just decided to start reading this, and I was a bit hesitant due to the incomplete nature, but I figured, "It will be interesting." Let me tell you that "Interesting" is a horrid understatement on my part P
tomkmeng chapter 2 . 3/11
PLS HARLS X KYON
12954086 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
RIP Durandall
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 45 . 11/2/2016
Well, this has been an absolutely brilliant read. Such a shame it is incomplete.
SerGeeKv87 chapter 45 . 7/31/2016
Chapter 1-63brian/fanfic/kbdh/
migdude10 chapter 45 . 7/20/2016
This is very good! I hope you come back to it sometime soon!
The Dark Deceiver chapter 45 . 5/4/2016
I miss this guy, I really do. This was the biggest inspiration that got me into writing, and was for the longest time my all time favorite fanfic ever written. It gave me ideas that I still use to this day, and is the biggest reason why I'm still on this website, writing.

Sadly, Durandall took his own life out of depression back on January 17th, 2014, leaving this story and many others unfinished. If anyone stumbles upon this fanfic again, or re-discovers it and wishes to read beyond chapter 44, simply google "Kyon: Big Damn Hero", and click on the first result that shows up, called "Brian Randall's fanfiction: Kyon - Big Damn Hero". That's the best way you can remember this wonderful writer.
906 the reviewer chapter 45 . 10/3/2015
O thank you for this lon and satisfying journey Durandall
May you one day find happiness in the new world and continue this story from there.
Badgedbadger chapter 42 . 9/8/2015
Oh noes! The time travel is spreading to this reality! :S