Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 45 . 11/2
Well, this has been an absolutely brilliant read. Such a shame it is incomplete.
SerGeeKv87 chapter 45 . 7/31
Chapter 1-63brian/fanfic/kbdh/
migdude10 chapter 45 . 7/20
This is very good! I hope you come back to it sometime soon!
The Dark Deceiver chapter 45 . 5/4
I miss this guy, I really do. This was the biggest inspiration that got me into writing, and was for the longest time my all time favorite fanfic ever written. It gave me ideas that I still use to this day, and is the biggest reason why I'm still on this website, writing.

Sadly, Durandall took his own life out of depression back on January 17th, 2014, leaving this story and many others unfinished. If anyone stumbles upon this fanfic again, or re-discovers it and wishes to read beyond chapter 44, simply google "Kyon: Big Damn Hero", and click on the first result that shows up, called "Brian Randall's fanfiction: Kyon - Big Damn Hero". That's the best way you can remember this wonderful writer.
906 the reviewer chapter 45 . 10/3/2015
O thank you for this lon and satisfying journey Durandall
May you one day find happiness in the new world and continue this story from there.
Badgedbadger chapter 42 . 9/8/2015
Oh noes! The time travel is spreading to this reality! :S
carl9390 chapter 45 . 8/9/2015
Just too let people know the author is dead.
kagemoto chapter 43 . 2/15/2015
wait aminite well it referencing when the-(gets hit by truck)-
KMF-G chapter 45 . 1/30/2015
Amazing story! Awesome Kyon! And his battle harem.

Just very sad that story is on hiatus or author forbid, dead.
SAmaster01 chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
Aw Man! I just reached the last chapter of this!

I found this off of the TvTropes website, good find. I really really enjoyed your work here. I find the changes in perspective a little confusing from time to time though. Really interesting though how it lets me see a lot of different perspectives, my favorite have got to be for the ones like Yuki.

Anyway, I wish to see more of this as time goes by. Wondering what your end goal is. But just keep producing more of the same, great work!

-Sincerely
SAmaster01
Insert Name chapter 45 . 6/18/2014
WOW, I loved this story, its got Harem, Time Travel theories, A few Philosophical arguments somewhere, a range of different narrative POVs, awesome moments filled with detailed descriptions of what is going on, an intruiging plot filled with interesting twists and turns and much potential, futuristic gadgets, mystical powers... The list continues.

I couldn't stop reading this particular story ever since I tried it out yesterday, I was so dedicated to finish it... however sadly, I've realised from other reviewers that this particularly great author has passed on. I cannot help but feel that it was such a waste of talent and opportunity that this story will remain unfinished at such a critical moment in the story and that this writer will not be able to publish more great stories like this one.

I do hope that another great writer picks this story up to finish it in tribute to Durandall but until then, one can hope and dream, ... or do it themselves...

Overall great story, loved every minute reading it, could class as one of the best fanfics of the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise I have read to date IMO, worthy of high praise.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/20/2014
hate to ask this but, since he passed, will they keep his web site up or will someone upload his stories to here?
Guest chapter 45 . 4/14/2014
Durandall, I wish I can say I'll miss the person you where but I never knew you, but I did know this story, your story, and it has been said that a story is a respiration of the artist. if that is true than I can say without an drop of doubt that I would of been honored to have known you as a person instead of an artist and know that I will remember this story for a long time. rest in piece.
Moless chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I am sorry you let this awesome story like this but I hope you are better wherever you are.
Rest in peace