Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
A moment of silence for this author. I'm sad I came to the party late, but he was truly a master of his craft. I'll remember to reread at least a couple times. The community lost a giant.
Hypervene chapter 45 . 8/20/2018
I still come back to read this now and again. You can be sure that you left a mark, sir. It's all absolutely brilliant.
In case anyone is still unaware, you can find around eighteen more chapters on Soulriders, where many of his other works are archived. He also frequented another forum, though I've forgotten the name.

Rest in peace. Hope whatever afterlife you subscribe to has been treating you well.
Ghost Man chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Oh boy. This is going to be...interesting.
Ghost Man chapter 18 . 3/12/2018
O,O Oh My God...that is awkward indeed.
Ghost Man chapter 17 . 3/12/2018
Typical Haruhi *wa wa wa waaaaah*
Ghost Man chapter 13 . 3/12/2018
Whelp...I guess he did get off lightly until he gets to, umm, play with his cousins. At least he doesn't have to study lucid dreaming this time ;)
Ghost Man chapter 12 . 3/12/2018
OMG. Koizumi wins the Internet! Love that! In your face Okabe! Haahahaha! *sighs* I love my free time.

...O,O Poor Mori-san. Poor poor woman. So many misunderstandings.

...omg...Poor Mori-san...you need beer...lots of beer
Ghost Man chapter 11 . 3/12/2018
"Did Asahina-san just molest Sempai?" - I lost it XD
Ghost Man chapter 10 . 3/12/2018
Oh my God. I just decided to start reading this, and I was a bit hesitant due to the incomplete nature, but I figured, "It will be interesting." Let me tell you that "Interesting" is a horrid understatement on my part P
tomkmeng chapter 2 . 3/11/2018
PLS HARLS X KYON
12954086 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
RIP Durandall
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 45 . 11/2/2016
Well, this has been an absolutely brilliant read. Such a shame it is incomplete.
SerGeeKv87 chapter 45 . 7/31/2016
Chapter 1-63brian/fanfic/kbdh/
migdude10 chapter 45 . 7/20/2016
This is very good! I hope you come back to it sometime soon!
SlayerOfTears chapter 45 . 5/4/2016
I miss this guy, I really do. This was the biggest inspiration that got me into writing, and was for the longest time my all time favorite fanfic ever written. It gave me ideas that I still use to this day, and is the biggest reason why I'm still on this website, writing.

Sadly, Durandall took his own life out of depression back on January 17th, 2014, leaving this story and many others unfinished. If anyone stumbles upon this fanfic again, or re-discovers it and wishes to read beyond chapter 44, simply google "Kyon: Big Damn Hero", and click on the first result that shows up, called "Brian Randall's fanfiction: Kyon - Big Damn Hero". That's the best way you can remember this wonderful writer.