Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
cmre chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
RIP I hope you will find what you've missed and have a better time in the next world
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
You had a great talent and I really enjoyed reading your stories. I'm sorry that this world couldn't give you what you needed but I hope you find peace in the afterlife. Sleep well.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
RIP Brian Randall.
Barricade chapter 45 . 1/18/2014
Sadly, Brian is no longer with us, so this story will never be completed.
I do not know about elsewhere, but here, in this corner of the internet/the world, he's left a humorous and jaw-droppingly awesome story legacy.
Pax Empyrean chapter 45 . 1/17/2014
Sadly, this story will remain unfinished, as Durandall has left us. This was my favorite story, fanfic or otherwise, and I'm glad I got the opportunity to tell him so.

Brian, it's been a pleasure reading your work all these years. I didn't know you outside of the Internet, hanging out in IRC and on the boards, but everything has been better for your contributions. Peace and solace to your soul.
Samuez chapter 45 . 1/17/2014
We'll never know what you plan on doing with this but that is but left to our imagination...

RIP Brian Randall. May you find happiness in the next world than you did in this one.
Student chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Somebody has copy and paste your history in a blog: prueba1324. blogspot. com. es
I saw this in a comunity for study languages, and it sound too much like a fanfic, so I search and find you ff. If you autorithed this, sorry to bother you.
And excuse my poor english, I'm yet a begginer.
Thurhame chapter 45 . 11/1/2013
I really love this story! Are you still writing it? I wanna find out what happens next! Especially with Kanae-chan's sliders!
Thurhame chapter 41 . 11/1/2013
"Our current spacial reality is located at the intersection of two parallel membranes in the Calabi Yau manifold,"

...wait, what? 'Parallel' means things that DON'T INTERSECT. You might want to consider revising this bit of technobabble.
Thurhame chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I am disappointed. This "crossover" has absolutely nothing to do with the Higurashi story. (Not that I mind; I wasn't looking forward to the addition of a horror element to this story, and am relieved it seems to have come to nothing.)
Twylyte chapter 45 . 10/23/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! I'm impressed with how slowly and carefully you sculpted the relationships, making it seem almost reasonable. Your use of time travel is excellent and interesting, and I really like seeing what you've done with Haruhi's powers.
This entire story is very well written, and I look forward to seeing more.
-Twy
yohanberger chapter 45 . 10/5/2013
Please update soon! It's a very cool story!
SaphireHeart chapter 45 . 10/2/2013
I like this! :)
Guest chapter 45 . 8/29/2013
Muy buena la historia, a la espera de la continuaciĆ³n que a cada capitulo se pone mas y mas interesante
Rurouni209 chapter 45 . 7/30/2013
Excellent story-telling and use of time travel. I'm interested to see what happens next. I'll check out your other stories in the meantime.

R