Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Holy spawner of D'Arvit! Tvtropes!

Niten ichi ryu... I see what you did there.
Altes chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
And the legend returns. Awesome. Sadly, I suck at finding tropes, so I'll just have to enjoy the story.
fiction reader chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I found the visual novel for this fanfic on fanfic is quite popular
justbehappydammit chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Between the dangling of Yamane out of the window, Haruhi's presentation to the student council, and the joke about "protection" at the end, I think this is definitely my favorite chapter.
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
So just by reading the summary I thought this was one if those "crack" fictions, then I look at the amount of reviews and think. "How the hell does a crack fic get top 5? So I read some reviews and see its a legit story. So I read the first chapter and here I am.

So my question is the hell happens to the main story line? But I'll read on before I ask further.
The Azure Heart chapter 45 . 5/6/2013
Forgot to review, sorry. This fic is amazing. Nice update, by the way.
Junky chapter 38 . 5/6/2013
Spam updates! What's going on?! ;)
InfiniteDragon chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
So... you gonna finish this? 'Cause it's quite good, easily in the top 3 Haruhi fics I've ever read (Meet the Suzumiyas and the sequel top the list so far, but this is at the least very close... it would probably top them if it was complete. ;) ).
Don't abandon it, yeah?
swartzvald chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
That's...kind of a bad place to end.
Nauran chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Wow! My goodness, I wasn't expecting all of this! I mean, this story has a reputation, it's legendary, but I didn't expect such a well-put together plot and storyline. I mean, TV Tropes didn't give much in the summary. Then again, I didn't want to scroll down and reveal spoilers.
But I'm really glad I gave this a shot! It's brilliant! This is what good fans writing good fiction is all about.
The Azure Heart chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
This is kind of crazy, and funny too! It's pretty hilarious sometimes. Good story, this is.
The Azure Heart chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Awesome story!
The Azure Heart chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This caught my attention!
Tama Saga chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Awesome! I just discovered the rest of the chapters on your webpage! 58 chapters though? this is going to be fun!
Tama Saga chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
While reading this, I keep having to remind myself continuously that you did not create Haruhi... Kudos for inserting the real world references without breaking the suspension of disbelief.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »