Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
Racke chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
I wonder what his parents will say... and his little sister of course.

This really is a very interesting story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
So Kanae gets her own flashback, and some poor thug gets beaten down by Kyon, who has somehow became the reincarnation of Bruce Lee. And nothing feels out of place here. I feel like I'm reading the collab project of Nagaru Tanigawa, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
Uldihaa chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
'Took a level in badass'... I love that trope.

I noticed that the 'Absurdly Powerful Student Council' has appeared.

I think there's at least two more tropes in this chapter, but I can't remember the names.

I loved reading of Kyon kicking ass. I do wonder what you plan on doing with the resurrected Asakura from Chapter 1 though; I'm personally hoping for her to be transformed into Achakura (from the Haruhi-chan shorts), it's make for a damn funny omake anyway!
Lusor chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
This is is great, plese update soon.
uzukun7 chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
that was just an incredibly fun read. all of the questions left by the end of the last chapter were answered and now we get emiri getting in on the mix. there are some incredible storylines that really make you want to keep reading. i really hope you update soon. laterz
enderverse chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
That asking for a receipt thing is so Haruhi.
uzukun7 chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
another great chapter. kyon and haruhi continue growing up together and the action plot thickens as tsuruya comes to the forefront with a dangerous investigation. i cant wait to see why kyon walked into the clubroom with kanae all bloodied up, so i hope you update soon. laterz
Shiakou chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Cliche? Never! This is a most unique take on what happens when Haruhi becomes conscious of her powers!
Chrono Scholar chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Ever new chapter posted for this story, I find myself re-reading four or five times. I think it's similar to how, in streaming videos that constantly pause to buffer, you might keep tracking back a minute or two to watch the awesome parts that have already loaded, and hoping that by the time you catch up to where you were before, there's more ready and waiting for you. I keep going back to read the latest chapter, hoping that when I get to the bottom of the page there'll be a 'Next Chapter' button waiting that I hadn't noticed before.

So yeah, you could say I eagerly await your updates.

As to the story itself:

The previous chapter (chapter 5: Normal Flashback and Exposition Arc I) was a bit slow and short, but it looked like it was working as a bit of transition point, and chapter 6 certainly makes up for it. I'm looking forwards to seeing the adventures Kyon gets to participate in soon.

And as to Haruhi's self-wrought changes, I think I'd like to see Kyon doing some kind of 'Monthly Checkup' with the codewords. Basically, after every major even or decent length of time, he should restore Haruhi to her original self, and discus things with her. Make certain she's happy with how the 'different her' is thinking and acting, and that he's not accidentally taking advantage of her. Not that I think he would, but it would be a good way of handling the extreme trust she's showing him responsibly.
Jimm chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
Jimm chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
Racke chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Time travel is confusing, but quite practical. I'm curious as to what Tsuruya's investigation will yield.
Uldihaa chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Tsudere...*snicker* Yeah, Haruhi fits that word rather well. And the Lampshade hanging was well done too.

I wonder what changes Haruhi made in Kyon?
JonBob chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Alternate stories with original characters can go badly, but like Meet the Suzumiyas, you seem to have handled it well. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
ChaosGriffin chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
This is good really good. Epicsauce even. I'll give a more detailed review tomorrow, but still you gotta keep on rolling.

Ok, that sentence made no sense, I need sleep.

Cg out.