Reviews for Kyon: Big Damn Hero
BenignUser chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Haha, 'unsubtle harem plot' indeed. A very interesting and original tale you've got going here. I'm really liking all the time-travel bits; "future me is a bit of a smart-ass" gave me quite a chuckle.

Loving the story so far, though I feel you could use a bit more Koizumi here and there. It seems like he doesn't really fit anywhere now that the multi-love-interest route has started. His exit this chapter seemed more like an excuse rather than a reason. Does the Big Damn Hero perchance need a sidekick? ;o

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Uldihaa chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
You know, I was rather wary of reading a Haruhi fic, since it can go so wrong so very easily. Having read this story to date, I have to admit I've been pleasantly surprised to find a very well written story; though I shouldn't have been so cautious considering your other fics.

I like how well balanced you made things. Haruhi knows her powers, but has restrictions she can't just ignore. I like that, as well as Kyon finally getting to be a Big Damn Hero!

And it makes sense to me that TVTropes is a part of this; Haruhi is their OverGoddess, after all!
Final Life of the Gods chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
This Story is turning out to be very enjoyable so OC slider that you have added is something that I actually find enjoyable,considering that I hate OCs In their is one thing that confuses me throghout the story though it would have to when the chapters transition into diffrent situations without warning,but that could just be nsidering that I hardly ever review a story I felt that I should review yours if only to encourage you to continue this forward to the next chapter my friend.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Kanae, you idiot! Don't you know not to say sexual innuendo if the conversation is not about sex? Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time a fictional character did that, I'd be a rich man indeed, a very rich man. But regardless, this was a bit slower than the previous chapter, but I like the cliffhanger that you ended with.
Racke chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
The misunderstanding in the beginning made me laugh - Koizumi whimpering is something I kind of want to see.

I wonder what might've ruined an all ready ruined day.
Mercsenary chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
This is... interesting to say the least. I'll put this on alert.
uzukun7 chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
i thought i would never say it but its weird not seeing kyon not being snarky at all with haruhi. in fact, he's acting very pleasant towards her and vice versa, which is weird in its own right. i cant wait to see why things ot worse with haruhi at the end of the chapter, and why mori is acting so formal with kyon. and you're right about kanae, she definitely brings a different spice to the brigade. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
enderverse chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Love this story.
jusef chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Shh! Did You hear that?

It's the sound of hair growing out of Kyon's chest and spirals of DNA in every cell of his body forming constantly revolving word GAR.
uzukun7 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
i just absolutely loved the last 2 chapters, especially with all of the wish requests that haruhi has stored in yuki. from bigger boobs to more interesting teachers, its definitely something that someone like her would be thinking about throughout any particular day. and haruhi really has to feel that she really has lost all control over the brigade. i mean as of right now, kyon is her manager. she can only request her wishes to kyon for approval, and the rest of the brigade looks to him for solutions to their problems. i guess shes fine with that since it is kyon and he wont abuse his power since he is a pretty noble guy when it comes down to it. i also like the oc slider girl and the way she has mixed herself within the brigade. im surprised that haruhi hasnt made her into a moe mascot character yet and try to put her in outfits, especially since she sounds like shes a moe character. in either case, i cant wait to see what yuki's error is going to be like and how its connected to borrowing kyon from haruhi. i hope you update soon. laterz
Jimm chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Kanae is quite amusing so far. :-)

They're going to an alternate world where they're going to power up and all Mikuru asks for is some clothes-that's awesome. :-D

Great chapter and excellent story so far, thanks for sharing it with us.
Jimm chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Great chapter with some great dialog. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Racke chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Kanae-chan is wonderful - this coming from someone who doesn't like OCs in general - but I'm a bit hesitant over the idea of giving Tsuruya a given name.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Wow, we now have a character even more moe and helpless than Mikuru is. Why do I think that Kanae's gonna turn out to be a Yandere or something? And Haruhi being Blessed With Suck...I've never thought about it that way before. And poor Mikuru, wasting her opportunity for her wish to be granted. Anyway, the developments in this chapter intrigue me, so keep up the good work. If others agree with me, then hopefully this should wind up on TV Tropes's Fanfic Recommendations any day now...
Queen Sydon chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Uwa! This is awesome! Kyon is so cool. I'm looking forward to following this fic for a while. Onwards I go!
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »