Reviews for Memoirs of a Fallen Man
Gumigakupo chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Sorry for the bad english, I'm french :)

Voldemort/Lucius is one of my favorite pairing, but there are only three storys in french where there are in love :(

So I tried to read in english and found your fanfiction...I have read Memoirs of a fallen man and Man of nobody...I really like them! Why do they have only 2 and 4 reviews? They worth more! (is this sentence correct?:S) It is also so sad you don't write anymore since 2010! Come back and write beautiful stories about Lucius and Tom again . !
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
I love this! Can't wait for more!
ilo6409 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
im astonished no reviews! but oh well i decided to read your stories because both of your quirrel one shots were so good! anyway love this story its an original dynamic for lucius his obsession being his drive and i especially liked the character of his sister, adora and how you wrote the relationship between draco and lucius, its usually written as draco being afraid of his dad. also looved the comparisons with wuthering heights! mede me want to reread it!anyway cool story you're really great at characters, how u write , i cant really explain it but its really nice! like theres a depth there to them not just 2d! well anyway ill stop my rambling review! have a good one!