Reviews for Revolution
FotoDi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Are there any penalties for Perjury in The Wizengamott?

Wouldn't the Head of the Wizengamott be held to a higher standard of truthfulness and impartiality? If he knowingly commits PERJURY to frane an innocent, isn't that an ABUSE OF POWER?

If an accredited Potions Master lies in court (and it is proven to be a lie), wouldn't he lose his License and Master status?

Why didn't Madame Bones ask Harry if he were immune to Veritaserum?
fraewyn chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Interesting!
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
dumbles your so screwed!
BlackSkullDragon chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
good story cant wait till next chapter
Bluesnowman chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Awesome so far please update soon
jediprankster chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I have just discovered this story. I like where you are going with it. Some of your grammar and phrasing is a little off like English is not your first language. It's not so bad that it is off-putting. I have read and enjoyed stories that were much worse in that area.

As for not being a computer programmer, neither am I, but I know enough about it to say that you were not wrong about any of it. Harry's descriptions were overly simplified, but he isn't a programmer either so they would be simplified. I do wonder about Harry's intelligence though. He has discovered the near limitless power of the ROR, yet he hasn't considered that it could maybe create a room that is safe for the computer to work in. Or that it could manifest a CD-ROM containing a program that is just exactly what he needs. I don't know when CD burners became common on computers, so maybe he wouldn't then be able to burn copies of the software to be sold to others, but maybe he would. Sure, such a shortcut would almost be cheating, but considering what they are up against, Harry would probably find it justified.

I can't wait to see where you go from here.
JBF chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
if you don't already have one, get a beta
AlloraSara132 chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
when will the next chapter be?
Venpex chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Impressive overall story. I like the idea of leveraging the muggle technology to take over the magical world. If looking for a common animal for animangus, I would think some type of bird. It always fits with his love of flying.
zarkan chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Not bad really not bad and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next so please update soon see ya.
aznblackhowling chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
This is a great story. I look forward to seeing this story updated since it includes logistics to wage a war.
K Krystine chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
undyinghunter chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
I think it would be pretty cool is you made his animagus a xenomorph from the Alien movies. It's not magical, plus it would be awesome to see in a fight
roshane chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Man dumbledork walk right into that one the bastard he got what he desevrved lol
sirius009 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
lots of tell and no show and it's also incredibly unoriginal.