Reviews for Things Left Unspoken
TheNSIGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is such a sweet story!

You really know the characters' feelings!

I'm surprised nobody read it much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love that your story flowed, I loved the fact that I didn't bump into any recognizable grammatical problems, I loved that you explored the feelings as realistic as you had written, and I loved the most that you didn't overdo (you didn't even use it!) the word extreme that is usually so very attached to Ryouhei's characterization in most other fanfictions.
It was a truly great experience reading your story, and I want to appreciate how you manage to portray how mature the couple are in their relationship.
I guess the only thing that bugged me was that I didn't see Hana as someone who Ryouhei would hide anything from, so it was kind of weird reading this work. I've thought that Hana would actually know more than Kyoko and Haru, and she will be the big sister that the girls run crying to whenever they break. But seeing things from a different perspective is quite interesting, and I thank you for enabling me to do so. Good fic.
RainbowMushrooms chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great. Absolutely great.

How do you write so much? I swear you post a new story every 2 days or something. :/

I swear I love most of them too.

RyoHana needs more love!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great work! Excellent writing.
Kiriatana chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I am stunned and awed and... and... It's just how they should be pictured together. I always got the feeling this would be her attitude towards the mafia business (more aloof than Kyoko and Haru), although I have to admit I don't think it's so much to do with not wanting to deal with the worries that come with it, and more to deal with the fact that Hana is strong. She seems the type to have her own life and business, and not get too mixed up in Ryohei's. Also, because she only likes mature guys, she must think he's mature enough to trust him to tell her anything she needed to know. I love how she's so composed.

But whatever way the conclusion was come to, I totally agree, and I love your writing and description. Very cool.

I'm babbling on a bit. But nice job.