Reviews for Experiment
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I loved it. Even without the continuation -which I wouldn't mind at all-, it was lovely. Thanks for all your hard work!
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Of course Hojo is the only one delusional enough to give the cutest and most promising cadet cat ears and a tail ;D Oh no wait... He was probably the smartest for thinking up the idea and proceeding with it! XD
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Nice.
animegirl004 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
loved the ending
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
very cute. i kinda wish it got more slashy, but, with it being an adopted plot bunny, i can understand it not being more developed. great job! thanks for sharing!
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cloud is so cute! i love this kind of story!
live.die.be chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Majorly late review, but, whatever.

This was cute. I liked kitty!Cloud.

I love Loveless too. (Manga only cuz I hate too many english dubs in the anime versions. )
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Haha, this was cute! :D But did Cloud ever get turned back?
chouhimes chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
xDD

Aw, that was rather adorable. I think that's the one time anyone would thank Hojo for anything. xD

Thanks for writing!

Hazuki
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*drool* Okay...you have totally pushed my "yaoi fangirl" button. XD
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I do enjoy Loveless, I think you did a great job with this oneshot. :)
ry28 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
that is so cuuttteee! love this fic... hope to read more form you...
pharitse chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was so cute! I caught the reference to loveless too! But does this mean Zack is Kio then? just a thought. Anyways, I'm glad you didn't put any smut in the first chap. it would've messed with the cute ending!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
KITTY!CLOUD! 8DD I want a picture of that! XD Namely, the ending where Seph's looking "down at the little ball of cute in his arms." 8D
Nightmother chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Kitty Cloud! *squea* who wouldn't want to keep him?