Reviews for Versa Vice
Ray Fox chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This…this… Word cannot describe how epic this piece is. The portrayal…the tension…it all creates such a beautiful piece. I was at the edge of my seat reading this. And when Becky sides with Scarecrow, it doesn't seem forced or fake. Instead, it feels almost natural. And Johnny, of course, is as frightening and awesome as ever. Pieces like this make me loving this couple worth it, despite there not being enough fanfics for them. Please, for the good of writing and Batman, please continue your work.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is a beautiful piece. I really liked a bit of the vocabulary you used here, and it's original because I don't normally see fics like this, this exchange in dialogue being the whole story. Considering it's just a one-shot, the characterizations ae actually really thorough and accurate. I mean, Scarecrow is more in-character here than in some full-length stories I've glanced at.

It's dark, twisted, and yet there's something strangely beautiful about all this. I absolutely loved it.
NowSayMyName chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really really like this! I especially like how it follows the characterization of Crane exactly as he was in that particular comic. It makes it seem even more cannon. I always see his appearence as Cillian Murphy though. Ever since I saw the movie, he overtook the comic's appearence in my mind. I suppose that's not a bad thing XD
TigerlilyS215 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
very good work out of all your stuff i like this one the best. love it everybody stayed in character and you know how few people can pull that off and how hard it is.
Luvisia chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love this! They are made for each other :)
Reality Assassin chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow. This is amazing! And it's something totally new! I have never seen a style like this and I really do like it! :D
I also like your use of dance metaphors, and your descriptions, you are a fantastic writer :D
Bravo dearie.
:DD
xSleepxTightx chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Awesome story! Very well written. I would have loved to have seen this in the actual comic. She would have been a nice addition as a sidekick, I think. After all, the Joker has Harley. :P
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Well,it is about time someone wrote

about Becky Albright! I am more than

a little surprised other fanfic writers

here haven't jumped on her bandwagon

one person to get under Jonathan's

skin(Sherri Squires doesn't count!),and nothing

is said about ,one writer did and she had

Jonathan kill Becky,he cut her head off with his

Becky.:( I loved how you went from

Becky's pov to Jonathan's that kiss at the

end?(Swoons) I do have a teeny tiny problem

with this used the Nolanverse Jonathan Crane

instead of the comics Jonathan Jonathan

Crane from the movie wouldn't have a problem getting

any girl to be his Mistress of is handsome

(some would say beautiful),and he can be charming

if he wanted to is also cold,cruel,distant,and aloof...

but that would be the woman's problem to overcome and

not .Anyway,I think that the Nolanverse Jonathan/

Scarecrow would have used other means to convince Becky

to join wink.:)But the Jonthan from the comics?

He is insecure,emotionally damaged,lacking in social

skills,and is why when he asked Becky to be

his it was so sad and poignant...he truly believed that

they were meant for each other and when she turned him

down? It crushed him. Your Jonathan on the other hand

was thinking all I have to do is plant the thought in

in her head and much suspense there.:\

Riddle me this,why did they have to make Jonathan

look like Alfred from Mad Magazine?

It is such an insult to poor Jonathan.

I love his looks in the two part story 'Absolute Terror'.

When someone writes about Jonathan from the comics

that is how I imagine him to be.*sigh*

You can find the comics on Amazon.

Could you perhaps write a one shot about Jonathan

making Becky's costume? I like to think that he

(being so insecure),that he would have doubts about

asking Becky to join what could have

happened to make him change his mind?

Perhaps,he saw Becky's classmates make fun of her

and they mocked her that

the only man to show her any interest is the Scarecrow?

Something had to convince Jonathan to make that costume

and kidnap Becky again...but what? I know that he

overheard her conversation with the doctor but

there has to be more to it than do you think?

p.s.I adore Cillian Murphy's portrayal of Jonathan Crane

(I do adore , I do!lol),but the one from the comics is more authentic.;)
mushi6618 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I bow to your superior skills. That was amazing and one of the best stories I've ever read. At first I was irked because you were using the bold, but then I understood why. It was very tricky the way you were switching the sentences around but overall it had a very interesting effect. I will read more and review if you decide to continue this.

Love your Nolanized version. Perfect, keep it up.

~mushi
simsbabii chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
*is ridiculously jealous of jessica*

Your writing skills... I want them
fallingfreely chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Its been a while. I have to say, this story was so hypnotic. Fear and seduction just go hand it hand it seems. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for more of your stories!

-skye
The Illegible chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I absolutely LOVE when fanfiction takes lesser-known civvie characters and explores them. This does feel a little like you've created your own verse as opposed to pure comic or Nolan IMO-reminds me of BAA more than anything. Either way, I enjoyed it. :-) Would like to go into depth more with the review but my brain's totally fried right now. So apologies for the vagueness-you did a great job!
Mischief11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wonderful. This has to be one of the best I read.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
THIS IS GOOD! stands shocked. wow. cool.

scarecrow nerd. :P