Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fire Heiress
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2018
Wow. I'm just skimming this, but your OCs are unbearable. They're arrogant, condescending, self-righteous, and close minded, which makes reading their lines really annoying. Sorry for the harsh words, but it's the truth. Best of luck in future writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
This is rather confusing. So all benders are also wizards? You really should clarify how that works.

The whole "hidden Elemental Territories" thing really doesn't work either. Since the water tribes are literally at the northern and southern poles, then the only way the territories could be on Earth is if both the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom existed on continents at least the size of Austrailia. That's just nonsensical. Maybe they exist in a parallel dimension, or something? The logistics just don't work, otherwise.

I like the idea of this crossover pairing, but no-one ever seems to go through the proper worldbuilding steps to make it work.
Sagicknight chapter 7 . 2/5/2018
interesting i like the way the different worlds can fit together ty for the read :)
god of all chapter 7 . 2/4/2018
god of all chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
You need to make your summory clear while it is not wrong it doesn't give a very good description of your story witch is not all that great of an idea the writing its self is good I think the idea is stupid so your writing good story idea not good but that is my opinion good luck with your endeavors
god of all chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Draco is going to make enemies of them instead of allies.
Sagicknight chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
cool
god of all chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Sagicknight chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
interesting
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I can see that things are not going to go well between Snape, the kids, and the parents when Snape tries to be his normal self about the kids "misbehavior" and "lack of respect".
god of all chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
I wonder what she wanted to disclose to her dad that was cut off? When will Harry appear in the story?
god of all chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon