Reviews for The Rise of Selstun
ShadowKitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hello! May I please say, this story is so sad... my eyes watered while reading it. May I please say, I believe Seltsun could have been a great man if his friends had not died and he was less attached to his research. May I please say, I think he should have treated his son, Creston, better though, but now I believe I understand why Seltsun was what he used to be... I believe that ALL people, no matter how evil deserve a second chance. May I please say, don't we all make horrifying decisions for love at times? Does that one mistake sentence us to the Underworld(H311)? However, may I please say, I think Seltsun went insane during the middle and end of his life...
Guineahuahua chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Yes, I would say that you made Selstun a tragic character... and a woobie.

While I am a forgiving person, I have trouble forgiving characters like Selstun. Yeah, okay, you were trying to do things for the greater good but you were still an asshole. So I'm not sure if I feel sorry for him. (I'm also looking at you Severus Snape!)

I now have a better understanding of him and his motives and why he did the things he did. But as I said, going crazy or not, he was still an asshole.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Grand.

Better than any story I will ever comprehend.

Kudos.
Simply Unknown chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Selstun really is a fascinating character. Reading about his childhood changed my perspective of him. His story is a tradgedy, and his great failing was his desire to be right. Maybe, he could have been great, but this wasn't meant to be.
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I must confess... I was truly crying after reading Selstun's story and seeing how much he been going through out his life til he died.

Beautiful story. _

P.S. I had a bizarre dream of Selstun along with Invader Zim, sentence to 100 years of working a fast-food place and it was hilarious! XD
SwordSmith1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh...My...Gosh.

Thank you. That is all I will say, is thank you.