Reviews for Love Is Merely A Madness
onecelestialbeing chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
I love this story! I hope fate allows you to update again soon!
fiducia chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and your slow build of the Hatter / Alice dynamic. Well slow in how their courtship is going, not so much with Tarrant blurting out his marriage proposal. That was BRILLIANT, btw. I see you haven't updated since May (it's July now) and I hope you haven't given up on this fic. Either way I'm going to fave you so I can keep tabs if you update it.
Niphuria chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
This is a very sweet story! You'd better not break Hatter's heart in the end, please!
Lilena chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
Until then I remain in expectant hatting,

I simply love it. Your charactisations are wonderful. I got such a good chuckle over this last line.
Annie chapter 15 . 4/27/2010

i love this story
Lilena chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Aww so sweet. I love this side of Tarrant
darkbangle chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Tarrant is too terribly adorable. XD I love how you write him. It is so cute how he bumbled his way through the last couple chapters. Very endearing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
317537 chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
You're story is just too cute! :) Especially Hatter :)
Fallarin chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Well! Trust the Hatter to get straight to the point. No prolonged romance, no courtship ... ask first, details later. I was stunned at this audacity, but somehow it also is perfectly in keeping with the character. I can picture him doing it exactly as you portray, so my hat's off to you once again.

Would like to add that you do such a splendid job following the Hatter's rambling, circular train of thought that I should very much like to see the same limited-omniscient voice used with Alice. You seem to write her from an emotional distance, which perhaps indicates her more rational perspective, but I would like to see you plunge deeper into her psyche, even if at first you aren't sure you like what you see. She is so different from the Hatter in nearly as many ways as she is similar. The Hatter in your story already knows what he wants, but I'm not certain Alice does.

I quite like this story already, as I've previously stated ... I'm still just waiting for Alice to truly make her appearance. I think you have it in you. If you're able to play her with the same objective, reckless depth you give Tarrant (if that makes any sense), then this is going to end as a brilliant work no matter what happens.
darkbangle chapter 13 . 4/19/2010
Oh, dear, dear Hatter. He is far too adorable in this chapter. I just want to hug him and never let him go. But then that is Alice's job, if she would just realize it already. ;) I am very much looking forward to her reaction. Please, update soon.
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 13 . 4/19/2010
If she won't marry him, can I? *hopeful*

Do update soon, please.
Anastasia Snape chapter 13 . 4/19/2010
Can't wait to read more!
OolongFinale chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Oh, this is fun! Keep going. And I'm glad to hear that you've got a plot now; it'll give the fun direction now we're back in Underland! And it does seem like you're writing the characters really well. You've even got Tweedledum and Tweedledee to make an appearance, and I've noticed that most authors manage to forget about them entirely. (Probably because, really, they're not as interesting as the Alice or the Hatter or Chessur.)
317537 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
This story is so cute! I love Hatter's innocent, child-like wonder. Awesome work, keep it up :)
darkbangle chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
XD Totally adorable. Tarrant planing tea for two. He's so cute. Very well written. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. :)