Reviews for Now That It's Over
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
'Till all are one indeed. ;)
Kryptoncat chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Weird Al's Ode to a Superhero :)

Excellent stories; you've brought a new life to TFA!
Bumblebee girl chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
idk whose i liked more..guess Jetfire's and Jetstorm's, idk...guess i just like'm lots. YUP!..wow,reading this makes me like a certain yellow visored mech more then a certain yellow-colored mech... IRONY! :D
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
How long is a deca-cycle, a week about? Anyway, good story!
Fastern chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I'm sorry, I seem to be incapable of responding in a logical and wholesome manner.
Consuelo Higdon chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
THE SCIENCEBOTS HAVE SCIENCE TO DO! 8D portal portal portal portal poortaal!

SDGHS:IUGHS:ODFUH I can't think straight.
Fastern chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BROS.!

Hard to believe they still have that came 100 years into the future. Their games must suck. Or maybe this is the millionth reincarnation of it! MAN! Too bad I'm gonna be dead by then. Unless they develop some sort of cure to morality. But I digress.

I loved this. I'm glad Wreck-Gar showed up, because of his absence throughout Aftermath. You pretty much got to deal with (almost) every character, didn't you? The dialogue exchange was a total plus for me, and naturally I'm also happy to see Bumblebee, Hot Shot, and Sari hanging out with each other. Good!
Consuelo Higdon chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I heard that song before! Somewhere! I can't remember its name D: But this was totally awesome! Even if it is a Plot What Plot
Fastern chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I love Cliffjumper and Rosanna together. Even though, throughout the whole Aftermath series, they conveniently didn't meet face-to-face on screen. Oh well. I thought it was funny, and beyond adorable. I'm also beginning to like Rosanna and Blurr as platonic friends. Lee-Chan, you have made my day.

...And I didn't skip any paragraphs this time, I swear it!
Consuelo Higdon chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Blurr is awesome! This is really nice to read, sort of like a mix of all of our (You, me, and Brown) writing styles thrown into a pot and boiled at 350 degrees xD
Fastern chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I'm actually more curious as to why Alert's aggravated. But that's just me because my former fangirl-love of the Jettwins has been steadily dwindling. *hears Consuelo scream somewhere in the distance*
Vexza chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Aww. So adorable, but I was stressed out in the beginning there.

How long is a decacycle? o.0
Shadir chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Swetty.
Consuelo Higdon chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
F ;HDUIVGHO;SWUFJA;SWIOEFJE;O ,OSI;, JUSO;

GAH.

I don't know how to describe this.
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 3/26/2010