Reviews for May
vinitapepperdog1983 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
How funny, yet really good.
BeanDipMcGee chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Ugh. WHY DOES THIS STORY HAVE TO BE SO DAMN GOOD?!
I was reading it whenever I got the chance and I'm so sad that I've finished it!
wolfpack3422 chapter 30 . 11/26/2010
Just finished reading every chapter up today, brilliant story. Most don't last long nor have such well developed characters and storylines, this being the exception was much more enthralling.

Really just love your writing style and setup, the characters and plot are great and I certainly look forward to the last pieces, though I wish it didn't have to end so soon, there's a time for everything I suppose. Thanks for posting!
yoizzle chapter 27 . 9/30/2010
yoizzle here. just got the alert email from ffnet saying that the 28th chapter is up. havent read it yet but oh loord, those alerts always make my day, especially with this story. never stop writing please _ :*
Sara chapter 27 . 9/29/2010
I started reading this last night and I couldn't stop! Wow! Plz continue!
FiferRose chapter 27 . 9/23/2010
"Most likely, you're a source of tension for him." "Yeah, well, likewise." & "The irony of you telling anyone to be normal is overwhelming."

Both GREAT lines. :)

Fantastic chapter.
SpeshaSpak chapter 26 . 9/20/2010
Just read this all the way through and wanted to tell you how much I love it. The conversations, expressions, and rude hand gestures are all so detailed it's like I am there. The way Charlie and Mav's relationship plays out is amazing in its realness, the tension between Ice and Mav is real and sex is tasteful, and the plot... who knew a Top Gun fic could have plot? is very interesting, and it's all just mixed so nicely together and you keep everyone in character so well, including those that didn't have much in the movie...

anyways, I love this so very much and I can't wait for an update, though I am sad to see this story end.
FiferRose chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
Coyote ugly style. Love it.

And I totally concur that they would be irritating drivers.
Mere is lazy and won't login chapter 24 . 8/27/2010
"You're being very glib, Ted."

you want to know how hard I giggled? So hard, I think I'm finally a man. The part about 'everyone with bars getting in line to screw me' is a brilliant double entendre; f'n rad.

Also, the little part about the rings was so sweet. :3
FiferRose chapter 24 . 8/27/2010
So, after twenty-three chapter reviews telling you how great this story is, I really don't even know how to be more original. So, I'll say this: great job. I loved the news headline, by the way.
FiferRose chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
Excellent chapter, as always. :] Didn't spot any errors, so it's all good.
Corporate Voyeur chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
Awww. That letter was so sweet. I think I got something in my eye, give me a minute...

Okay, that cutoff about Jerry Br- was effing great. I giggled loudly.
FiferRose chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
Loved the "glass houses" bit and the Pulp Fiction mention. I was hoping for a full-fledged reference ("Bacon tastes good...!), but it was good as-is. The letter from the elder Mitchell was good, too. I like the idea of some type of closure for Mav.

Also, I love the sweet-ish moments between the boys. They're so great.

Great chapter. :)
Corporate Voyeur chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
Hot dang. The dachsund comment was choice, I chuckled quite a bit.

And you're so right about Amy. I want to run off with her to California.

Wooo writing on vacation!
ROSSELLA1 chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
Do I detect a Sherlock Holmes fan?