Reviews for MissIndependant101's Teenage Drama column
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Very intriguing and neat! :) I like it. Very well-written and creative as well, too. :)
littleblackneko chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I don't see why some people are being such douche's about this its a really good idea! do you know anything about crushes on your best friend. Cuz he's my teen drama
mae.raine chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
why a story? Seriously? Why not in the forum section? Or an ACTUAL teen site that addresses these problems?
rock-itpop chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
You're not a troll?

Huh. Guess you just don't know the meaning of proof-reading, then.

Teenage drama is caused by the developing pre-frontal lobe, the part of the brain which governs foresight and decision making. While it is growing, it doesn't work as well as it probably should, resulting is stupid ass decisions (like getting into catfights, period. I never could understand why those idiots would tear eachother's hair out in the hallways over some guy...then again, I'm kind of the Ice Queen of my class).

Still, you wish for an issue?

What the fuck is everybody's problem with homosexuality? Say I wanted to make out with another girl in the cafeteria (where, incidentally, heterosexual couples make out all the time), and somebody decided to call me a dyke and dump a bottle of gatorade in my hair before spitting gum into it. The FUCK is up with that?

I call it messed up. What do you call it (since you seem to be a non-troll who just sorely needs to learn to edit things before posting them)?