Reviews for Anamneses
Rose Malmaison chapter 25 . 3/27
Great ending...that was exciting! Well done.
Rose Malmaison chapter 23 . 3/27
Your story is very compelling, the hurt/comfort, situations, personal conflicts...all well written, touching, heartwarming.
I'd like to mention a couple of things though...I would expect Tim's family to come into the picture, even if it was a phone call, because he has gone through some significant injuries and hospitalizations. The other is that I find it hard to swallow Tony blaming himself for the events leading up to Ziva not returning to the U.S. She started the whole thing by lying outright to him about Rivkin, and I believe Gibbs told Tony to keep an eye on her in the show. Tony went out on a limb by checking on her that day when he went to her apartment to make sure she was okay, and encountered Rivkin, etc.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
I think you did a beautiful job takling a a difficult subject
M. Louise E chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
Well written. I enjoyed reading it.
starfire25 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Omg! I love this story. I love the tony and mcgee friendship. Poor mcgee. I love the happy ending though.
MadamShinigami chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
can't wait for the sequel.
JerryF chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
One of the best stories I have ever read. You a good writer keep up the good work. I hope to read more from you.
cjorgo chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great start looking forward to reading more!
essebes chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
wow! this story was so awesome! :-)
TwistedRocketPower chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Reading this story... for the fourth time :)
Casmoiraitiel chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
My dear, my dear, what to say? I find that you understand the plight of a 'survivor' quite well, and that is purely from a personal level. The past two situations I've read of sexual assault of the two male agents have been...frighteningly accurate. That aside, great suspense build up and resolution throughout, as well as several morals! And don't think I'm stalking just because I'm reading your past work :)
HSMSupernatural chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Great Chapter And Story! Love Tony And McGee On The Deck!
HSMSupernatural chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
Great Chapter! Love Gibbs And Tony With The Head Slap Moment! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 23 . 3/18/2011
Great Chapter! Love Tim And Ziva In This Chapter! Can't Wait To Read Another One!
HSMSupernatural chapter 22 . 3/17/2011
Great Chapter! Hope McGee Will Be Okay! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!