Reviews for The Enchantment
Freshie2013 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Aww Ryan loves Kelsi.
sammycircle chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
hehehe i KNEW IT! agh sorry a little overexcited but i read this greek mythology before awww and the cupid had to be ryan... this is too sweet :) pls update soon!
anothersmallperson chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Hey! I've just caught up with this story. Oh dear I've been soooo bad for updating too. And for the same reasons. I can't even contemplate writing right now because my life is so hectic! I've been finding it hard to even get on the site to read stories. So I'm so impressed and pleased that you've managed to update at all! Please don't think people don't care. It's knowing that people like you might have updated that keeps me coming back to this site to check. I am LOVING the story! :)
AllForLoveAndHappiness chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I've started reading this story and I love it! I hope you don't keep us waiting again. For this and for Love Profound! (hint hint) lol I'm looking forward for another update from an amazing writer!
erfan18 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
OMG you actually updated, it was great to see this in my inbox. Great chapter after such a long absence
rockyshadow chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I like how it was bothering Ryan how Sharpay wanted to manipulate Kelsi just for her own vain, selfish reasons. He's right, Kelsi doesn't deserve that treatment. The effect his own arrows have on himself is a great twist and I know it'll lead to some very interesting complications in the coming chapters. Totally besotted and devoted Ryan the Cupid God will be a fascinating read.
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I am so glad that this fic is back and it is back with a bang. Beautifully written of course and I love the back and forth between Ryan and Sharpay. I'm enjoying what you're doing with these characters in this AU. Update when you can.
krfan chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
oh kim you have no idea how happy i am with ur update! and aww at ryan piercing himself!
Veronique Ruthven chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Please update soon

i'm having a hunch that you got this from cupid and psyche.. I love that greek/roman romance with a modern take and a few hsm here and there..pls have them sing a song sometimes
lia chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
what did the ending mean? do you think ryan is horrible? :o
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Troy causing trouble on purpose is not something you see often but here it really works. Especially since it starts to spiral out of his control. When Sharpay starts scheming it always spirals out of control hahaha love the banter between those two btw. I'm interested to see what kind of sleazoid Sharpay finds for poor Kelsi. Excited for your next update:)
erfan18 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Yay! you updated :), took ya long enough. Awesome chapter Kim
anothersmallperson chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
You know what, I'm really loving this. It's so different, it's kind of refreshing. I love the idea of Troy rubbing Sharpay up the wrong way as well! :P Can't wait to see Ryan come on the scene!
rockyshadow chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Great job, Kim! Sharpay seems appropriately vain, like she should be since she's that particualar goddess. Troy's statement that he's done the wrong thing, seems to be a bit of an understatement. It'll be interesting to see how his decision will move the plot along. Kelsi and Sharpay's first interaction will definitely be interesting!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
That does sound like Hermes and it's a classic representation of Aphrodite. I'm actually a bit surprised how well the Aphrodite persona fits Sharpay. Poor Kelsi though I doubt that Ryan will do anything to really hurt her. It actually seems kind of likely that he has either already met her or will fall in love with her once he does (meet her). I like how it's going so far.