Reviews for Coupons
Magz86 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was great :)
tamanga chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
love it...and loved the RHPS mention
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Well Adam got more then he bargined for that time. He should have gone to the back of the book first.

Great job funny silly and cute.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Lol, this was so good. Sometimes light stuff can really cheer you up heavily. Matt/Adam is such a beautiful and favourite pairing of mine and I have always been insanely obsessed with a dominating Matt. He just fits so well. Him being arrogant and turning the tables on Addy was just so like him. I too wish he would have said so maybe we had gotten some hot sexy time with Matt fucking the shit outta poor Addy.

Brilliant stuff as usual!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
lol *smh* those boys, and here I thought Adam would use one of the dirtier ones too. Although not in the context of getting any from Matt, but to see if he could embarrass Matt. And hot, Top!Matt. I forgot how hot he is when he's in the dom position.
shessyblaze chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is the first story I read here and it was hilarious! Adam and Amy's friendship was sweet and the dorks that were Mickie and Randy. hah Randy micking Mel so funny. The playfullness and teasing was awesome. I loved it! I loved it! The end scene between Matt and Adam was brilliant and funny.
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Now that was immense. I loved the concept and especially the fact that Adam didn't use the obvious voucher!

The entire end segment I could have read as a fic on its own. The funny thing about this is for a change I could really see and feel Matt in a fic - the bit where he gets on top of Adam just kills me. I can see the smile on his face in my minds eye and hear every suggestive word of it.

I really *really* liked this. A lot. Great job :)
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That could not have been funnier!

I love the way that Randy and the rest make it such a big deal! XD! They are fucking asses, XD!

Cocky Matt. Always appreciated!

LOVED.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh...I like those coupons. And I love Matt and Adam. Great stuff.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is classic good, from the strong friendships to the coupon book itself. The beginning of something beautiful for adam and matt, I wish i had that coupon book!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
LOVE IT!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh Sera, so so so good. Even with Lita...I dun like. But damn this was good.

It never fails to amaze me how you get peoples personalities or at least supposed personalities down so freaking well-and the bonds of friendship. I feel like a broken record, but it always blows me away how well you create in such few words such strong and believable bonds between the people you're writing about. I just love you so much, what an epic little story.

I was excited the moment I read the title-the idea of the coupon book was great I love it.

"Oh... Adam... move my box!" Mickie moaned out.

"Amy... god Amy, I'm moving your box, oh Amy..."

I laughed out loud at that, so funny. I scared my dog XD

Straight to favs, despite Amy. Even FOR Amy she added so much to this and I feel like you captured her so well. You captured everyone so well. Thanks so much for this. :D

Will def read it again!