Reviews for It Takes A Thief
Queen Riza chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Holy Fudge that was amazing.
DD chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Wow, this was one of the best story I have ever read here on fanfiction. I feel a certain sense of nostalgia, knowing it's over:(

The length of your piece was perfect! Personally, i don't really enjoy stories that contains 30 or so chapters, too much unecessary bullshit. And I just love how you started a new chapter with a little piece from their past.

I also loved the fact that even though they weren't made to fall in love, they did. How he was just supposed to find her, and it'd be over, but it never was. How Alicia found ways to manage multiple times, really admirable of you to come up with that!

xx, DD
RydenStewart chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Loved this - Cam's great, Leesh is perfect (well, I think so. I wouldn't know since I've never read the books, not for lack of trying) a really nice, sweet story.

I wish I was an evil person who could steal this and make it into a great novel, but I don't know if I'm that mean. *shrug* cookies and kudos to you _
another moment gone chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Bleh...Ren? Why are you SO DARN GOOD? It's really quite unfair and really really really mean of everyone wrote as good as you..

Meh.

Best quote?

Because you can run all you want, but if you're with the person who will follow you—you're home

It was effective and it was simply icing on the cake. It really just sealed the deal.

I can't get over how excellent this story was. If it was a book, I would've read it and called it my favorite book.

Instead I'll settle for favorite-ing the story and the author: YOU.

AMAZING.

-Jenn
obscurci la lumiere chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
sexy, stunning, marvelous! I simply loved it :) BRAVA
BelindaH chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Some of my favorite things, art, traveling, and chasing after each other with good writing. love it
commander in blue chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
ahhh, you just about melted my heart with that ending. i re-read this story from beginning to end, and this version of alicia/cam might be my favorite clique pairing ever. they're just so imperfectly perfect for each other.

and damn. she painted him. SHE PAINTED HIM. that little intro with kori saying "it's him" was so badass. alicia and cam are just badass in general. alicia especially. i mean, damn she ran away from home, almost got him arrested, stole a passport, escaped out of bathrooms, climbed down an incredibly high building, handcuffed cam to a chair, and THEN GOT HIM PROMOTED AT HIS JOB. shit. idgaf about "alphaness" but man, is alicia an "alpha" or what?

can i just say that's such a sweet way for alicia to admit she liked cam? i'm not saying love, because they're love is just starting right? but yeah. sweet.

and cam. oh, cam. so charming. so endearing. so funny. so effing...awesome by getting her a sketchbook.

"Crazy girl."

"You know," he mused pointedly, "I'm starting to think that I like crazy."

and

"But most people bring flowers to this kind of thing," she added teasingly.

He shrugged. "Since when am I most people?"

were made of deliciousness.

oh, i'm sad this story is over :/ but it's a pretty great one. i'd rather have an amazing short story like this one than a drawn out piece of crap. this is perfect.

if you don't write another story like this...i'll find you. and cry. and then try to talk you out of it.

so yeah. amazing story or what?

-asha :)
Cela Fille chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
This has no doubt been one of the greatest literary pieces I have read. Ever.

It's been this totally beautiful whirlwind of international adventure and culture, thrilling chases, romance, angst and fantastic writing skills that I can't help but fall in love with.

This is way too good for fanfiction, darling. Please go and publish your work and I'll be the first one to buy it, I promise.
kiwiosity chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
wow, i just read the whole thing in one setting [something i never do] and it was really fucking brilliant [no, really] and seriously dude, write more. this was ingenious and wonderfully crafted, no shit.
plumkins4ever chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
This is the MOST AWESOME fanfiction I have read in a really long time!

I loved it, and, as much as I wish it was going to be continued, I think it had a really great end.
dm21 chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
There are not enough words to convey how I feel right now. Just . . .

Thank you for writing this story.
finding-forever chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
okay, so i'm not exactly sure what i'm feeling right now but i think it's a mix of happiness/confusion/anger/sadness. in a way, i'm glad that this story is over because i don't think i could've went on with life knowing this was incomplete. at the same time, though, i'll miss getting the emails in my inbox that make me squee! and spend ten minutes of my time reading the new chapters. i'm angry because CAM AND ALICIA TOTALLY SHOULD'VE HOOKED UP SOONER GOD COULD THEY BE ANY MORE IGNORANT. and i'm confused only because the ending was so perfect. is it possible to write such an amazing story? it shouldn't be. (:

your characterization, the original plot, the sardonic dialogue and the breathtaking writing... all of that makes this story so so so great. i'm definitely looking forward to more of your writing in the clique fandom! :)

-dani
GoodBadAndEverythinInBetween chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
OMG! THAT WAS THE FREAKING AWESOMEST ENDING EVER! Oh no. I just realised. THIS STORY ENDED! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write something similar! I love it too much to let it go.

BTW, I really liked the apinting descriptions. And I really wanna see what the untitled painting looks like P and I LOLed at the cigarette on the roof painting. Awesome name.

RIGHT STUPID!

Hahahahah

Anywayz, just wanna say you did awesomely for this story. I LOVE IT!

GB&EIB
papertissue chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I loved this story a lot! You should really write another story ASAP! Def. faving this!
little miss troublee chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
this was amazing. the alicia/cam. the alicia coming home. the reactions. the art gallery opening thing-y. it was all amazing. and i really don't have anything more to say except i look forward to reading more from you (hopefully) in the future. & i'm faving this story. good job!

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »