Reviews for Flights of Fancy
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I did indeed get a chuckle. I always love your stories. Thank you for writing them.
13hellfes chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The story was rather good. Even though, I feel bad for poor, poor Integra... I must say it was really funny. :)
Azii chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
well, that certainly got a few giggles out of me. it was a nice counterpoint to your other story 'appearances can be deceiving.' you are able to write both humor and drama with equal virtuosity. i'm impressed.

thanks for the story.
Lolita chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hehe. How romantic, snicker. Poor Integra.

Nicely done!
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Sweet story. I like how everyone was in character.
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Adorable :)
Anonymous1209 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awww, so sweet.
MissRiRi chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOL this is so fun and cute. Such a funny little story.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Inked Wolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I rather liked this story, not too cute and not really boring, and I was smiling the whole time I was reading it.
Thess chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was very funny and I think very in-character. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Only Alucad that take something from a romance movie and make it a disaster. And when you mentioned Superman, I had a thoguith of Alucard dress as him and flying with his Lois. Lol.

And the British are very paranoid. Just imaging missiles flying at them and him dropping her in the river, funny thing. Great job and have a nice day.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
that was perpect. A nice sweet interaction betwen Alucard, and his Master:) I liked it:)
zizibona chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
around four and a half chuckles... mhm, good job XD
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hey, nice timing! :D

Yes, I most definitely got more than a chuckle or two out of this. For example, all of these CMU:

"Besides, it wasn't like London was overflowing with men who could fly."

"I can't believe you dropped me in the Thames!" This one was an outright laugh. The moment leading up to it was just soo sweet, and then...he dropped her in the Thames!

"Would you of rather I held on to you until that surface to air missile caught up to me?" Hahahahaha

"Maybe someone in British Air Defense has it in for geese" Oh, so you foresee a future for me in the British Air Defense department, do you? O_o :P

And honorable mention to:

"Even still..." Ah, that just never gets old. ;P

Aw, but the affectionate sparring between Alucard and Integra was very sweet and enjoyable. You do those two together so well, and I'm glad to see you were able to work up a little AxI inspiration. ;)

Thanks _ Metro,