Reviews for Flights of Fancy
Comixqueen chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Super cute omg!
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I did indeed get a chuckle. I always love your stories. Thank you for writing them.
13hellfes chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The story was rather good. Even though, I feel bad for poor, poor Integra... I must say it was really funny. :)
thelxinoes chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
well, that certainly got a few giggles out of me. it was a nice counterpoint to your other story 'appearances can be deceiving.' you are able to write both humor and drama with equal virtuosity. i'm impressed.

thanks for the story.
Lolita chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hehe. How romantic, snicker. Poor Integra.

Nicely done!
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Sweet story. I like how everyone was in character.
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Adorable :)
Anonymous1209 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awww, so sweet.
MissRiRi chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOL this is so fun and cute. Such a funny little story.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
cute
Inked Wolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I rather liked this story, not too cute and not really boring, and I was smiling the whole time I was reading it.
Thess chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was very funny and I think very in-character. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Only Alucad that take something from a romance movie and make it a disaster. And when you mentioned Superman, I had a thoguith of Alucard dress as him and flying with his Lois. Lol.

And the British are very paranoid. Just imaging missiles flying at them and him dropping her in the river, funny thing. Great job and have a nice day.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
that was perpect. A nice sweet interaction betwen Alucard, and his Master:) I liked it:)
zizibona chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
around four and a half chuckles... mhm, good job XD